Enjoy 5GB BioShock 2 PS3 install
Continuing the trend in the earliest days of PS3, BioShock 2 requires a ridiculous 5GB hard drive installation before playing on PS3.
The install is mandatory on PS3 and PC (though such installs are common with PC games), while it's merely optional on Xbox 360. 2K Marin has not provided any reason why this massive install is required on PS3, but not Xbox 360.
When the original BioShock was ported to PS3, a gigantic 5GB install accompanied it. At the time, it was presumed the installation was the byproduct of the game having been ported and not fundamentally optimised for the console.
Just make sure to set aside enough time for the install when BioShock 2 releases Tuesday.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update