Silent Hill composer on EA game
Akira Yamaoka has joined famed Japanese developer Suda 51 at studio Grasshopper Manufacturer, which is hard at work on an original survival-horror game for mammoth publisher EA.
Yamaoka made a name for himself on the Silent Hill franchise, having crafted the haunting musical score that gave rise to just as much suspense as the gameplay itself. He recently departed from Konami, though his next move was unknown until today.
Famitsu is reporting that Yamaoka is now with Grasshopper Manufacture composing music from an untitled horror game to be publisher by EA.
Also on the project: Devil May Cry creator Shinji Mikami. Sounds like a dream team to us.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey