New Zelda to require MotionPlus
It has been a big news day for Zelda fans, with some interesting morsels of information surfacing about the latest Wii incarnation of the series emerging.
The first piece of news is that Zelda will be playable by E3. This means fans can get a real sense of what they will be in store for this Christmas when the new Zelda finally arrives.
The second piece of information is that the new Zelda game will only work with the MotionPlus add on.
Both details emerged in Japan's Weekly Famitsu magazine in the form of an interview with Eiji Aonuma, series director.
Aonuma said of the MotionPlus exclusivity: "I wasn't sure about this at first, but once we put that compatibility in, it felt so natural. Link's sword and your remote function completely as one, and I really couldn't imagine going back to how it was."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes