New Zelda to require MotionPlus
It has been a big news day for Zelda fans, with some interesting morsels of information surfacing about the latest Wii incarnation of the series emerging.
The first piece of news is that Zelda will be playable by E3. This means fans can get a real sense of what they will be in store for this Christmas when the new Zelda finally arrives.
The second piece of information is that the new Zelda game will only work with the MotionPlus add on.
Both details emerged in Japan's Weekly Famitsu magazine in the form of an interview with Eiji Aonuma, series director.
Aonuma said of the MotionPlus exclusivity: "I wasn't sure about this at first, but once we put that compatibility in, it felt so natural. Link's sword and your remote function completely as one, and I really couldn't imagine going back to how it was."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year