EA Sports predict Saints for the Super Bowl
Madden 10 has predicted that the New Orleans Saints will walk away with the Super Bowl this Sunday.
This news could provide a boost for the Saints, EA's game having predicted reliably the correct winner in past years, except in 2008 when the Giants dashed the Patriots hopes of a perfect season.
According to the simulation the Saints will run out 35-31 winners with the both quarterbacks trading touchdown passes in the fourth quarter. Drew Bree's effort finally saw off the Colts however.
The Madden series has cemented itself some bizarre superstitions not only as a predictor for the winner, but also 'cursing' its cover star to a terrible season.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3