EA Sports predict Saints for the Super Bowl
Madden 10 has predicted that the New Orleans Saints will walk away with the Super Bowl this Sunday.
This news could provide a boost for the Saints, EA's game having predicted reliably the correct winner in past years, except in 2008 when the Giants dashed the Patriots hopes of a perfect season.
According to the simulation the Saints will run out 35-31 winners with the both quarterbacks trading touchdown passes in the fourth quarter. Drew Bree's effort finally saw off the Colts however.
The Madden series has cemented itself some bizarre superstitions not only as a predictor for the winner, but also 'cursing' its cover star to a terrible season.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One