EA Sports predict Saints for the Super Bowl
Madden 10 has predicted that the New Orleans Saints will walk away with the Super Bowl this Sunday.
This news could provide a boost for the Saints, EA's game having predicted reliably the correct winner in past years, except in 2008 when the Giants dashed the Patriots hopes of a perfect season.
According to the simulation the Saints will run out 35-31 winners with the both quarterbacks trading touchdown passes in the fourth quarter. Drew Bree's effort finally saw off the Colts however.
The Madden series has cemented itself some bizarre superstitions not only as a predictor for the winner, but also 'cursing' its cover star to a terrible season.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year