EA Sports predict Saints for the Super Bowl
Madden 10 has predicted that the New Orleans Saints will walk away with the Super Bowl this Sunday.
This news could provide a boost for the Saints, EA's game having predicted reliably the correct winner in past years, except in 2008 when the Giants dashed the Patriots hopes of a perfect season.
According to the simulation the Saints will run out 35-31 winners with the both quarterbacks trading touchdown passes in the fourth quarter. Drew Bree's effort finally saw off the Colts however.
The Madden series has cemented itself some bizarre superstitions not only as a predictor for the winner, but also 'cursing' its cover star to a terrible season.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side