EA Sports predict Saints for the Super Bowl
Madden 10 has predicted that the New Orleans Saints will walk away with the Super Bowl this Sunday.
This news could provide a boost for the Saints, EA's game having predicted reliably the correct winner in past years, except in 2008 when the Giants dashed the Patriots hopes of a perfect season.
According to the simulation the Saints will run out 35-31 winners with the both quarterbacks trading touchdown passes in the fourth quarter. Drew Bree's effort finally saw off the Colts however.
The Madden series has cemented itself some bizarre superstitions not only as a predictor for the winner, but also 'cursing' its cover star to a terrible season.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below