Best Buy not buying GAME
These days big companies that want to move into new markets just buy a company that already occupies that market.
US chain Best Buy have decided that they're not doing this and have refuted claims that they are trying to buy up UK games retailer GAME.
Best Buy plans to move into the UK in the Spring in order to compete with GAME.
A spokesman for Best Buy told MCV: "There are absolutely no plans for Best Buy to partner with GAME. We are completely focused on launching the Best Buy business in the UK this spring."
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today