Best Buy not buying GAME
These days big companies that want to move into new markets just buy a company that already occupies that market.
US chain Best Buy have decided that they're not doing this and have refuted claims that they are trying to buy up UK games retailer GAME.
Best Buy plans to move into the UK in the Spring in order to compete with GAME.
A spokesman for Best Buy told MCV: "There are absolutely no plans for Best Buy to partner with GAME. We are completely focused on launching the Best Buy business in the UK this spring."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date