Best Buy not buying GAME
These days big companies that want to move into new markets just buy a company that already occupies that market.
US chain Best Buy have decided that they're not doing this and have refuted claims that they are trying to buy up UK games retailer GAME.
Best Buy plans to move into the UK in the Spring in order to compete with GAME.
A spokesman for Best Buy told MCV: "There are absolutely no plans for Best Buy to partner with GAME. We are completely focused on launching the Best Buy business in the UK this spring."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year