Best Buy not buying GAME
These days big companies that want to move into new markets just buy a company that already occupies that market.
US chain Best Buy have decided that they're not doing this and have refuted claims that they are trying to buy up UK games retailer GAME.
Best Buy plans to move into the UK in the Spring in order to compete with GAME.
A spokesman for Best Buy told MCV: "There are absolutely no plans for Best Buy to partner with GAME. We are completely focused on launching the Best Buy business in the UK this spring."
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday