Best Buy not buying GAME
These days big companies that want to move into new markets just buy a company that already occupies that market.
US chain Best Buy have decided that they're not doing this and have refuted claims that they are trying to buy up UK games retailer GAME.
Best Buy plans to move into the UK in the Spring in order to compete with GAME.
A spokesman for Best Buy told MCV: "There are absolutely no plans for Best Buy to partner with GAME. We are completely focused on launching the Best Buy business in the UK this spring."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3