PS3 code found in Mass Effect 2
Another great 'will it or won't it' debate was relit today.
Some Polish hackers have uncovered PS3 code hidden away in the PC source code for Mass Effect 2.
The code does seem to point to the possibility of EA and BioWare having a PS3 version of Mass Effect 2 locked up in a secret dungeon somewhere.
EA have refused to either confirm or deny the existence of PS3 versions of the Mass Effect series which begs the question: When will it arrive?
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network