PS3 code found in Mass Effect 2
Another great 'will it or won't it' debate was relit today.
Some Polish hackers have uncovered PS3 code hidden away in the PC source code for Mass Effect 2.
The code does seem to point to the possibility of EA and BioWare having a PS3 version of Mass Effect 2 locked up in a secret dungeon somewhere.
EA have refused to either confirm or deny the existence of PS3 versions of the Mass Effect series which begs the question: When will it arrive?
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up