Splinter Cell Conviction rated in the UK
The BBFC has now issued their certification for Splinter Cell Conviction.
Sam Fisher's latest title has been given a 15 rating which is the same as his last outing in Double Agent.
This was a surprise as it was almost certain that the violent content would have landed the game an 18 certificate.
This is the second act of generosity from the BBFC this year after they handed Heavy Rain a 15 certificate despite it containing alleged scenes of rape.
Splinter Cell Conviction will be out on PC and Xbox 360 some time in April, once Ubisoft have given it a final spit-shine.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title