Splinter Cell Conviction rated in the UK
The BBFC has now issued their certification for Splinter Cell Conviction.
Sam Fisher's latest title has been given a 15 rating which is the same as his last outing in Double Agent.
This was a surprise as it was almost certain that the violent content would have landed the game an 18 certificate.
This is the second act of generosity from the BBFC this year after they handed Heavy Rain a 15 certificate despite it containing alleged scenes of rape.
Splinter Cell Conviction will be out on PC and Xbox 360 some time in April, once Ubisoft have given it a final spit-shine.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO