Splinter Cell Conviction rated in the UK
The BBFC has now issued their certification for Splinter Cell Conviction.
Sam Fisher's latest title has been given a 15 rating which is the same as his last outing in Double Agent.
This was a surprise as it was almost certain that the violent content would have landed the game an 18 certificate.
This is the second act of generosity from the BBFC this year after they handed Heavy Rain a 15 certificate despite it containing alleged scenes of rape.
Splinter Cell Conviction will be out on PC and Xbox 360 some time in April, once Ubisoft have given it a final spit-shine.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015