Splinter Cell Conviction rated in the UK
The BBFC has now issued their certification for Splinter Cell Conviction.
Sam Fisher's latest title has been given a 15 rating which is the same as his last outing in Double Agent.
This was a surprise as it was almost certain that the violent content would have landed the game an 18 certificate.
This is the second act of generosity from the BBFC this year after they handed Heavy Rain a 15 certificate despite it containing alleged scenes of rape.
Splinter Cell Conviction will be out on PC and Xbox 360 some time in April, once Ubisoft have given it a final spit-shine.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today