Splinter Cell Conviction rated in the UK
The BBFC has now issued their certification for Splinter Cell Conviction.
Sam Fisher's latest title has been given a 15 rating which is the same as his last outing in Double Agent.
This was a surprise as it was almost certain that the violent content would have landed the game an 18 certificate.
This is the second act of generosity from the BBFC this year after they handed Heavy Rain a 15 certificate despite it containing alleged scenes of rape.
Splinter Cell Conviction will be out on PC and Xbox 360 some time in April, once Ubisoft have given it a final spit-shine.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3