Natal makes Insomniac yawn
Insomniac Games hasn't been been losing any sleep over Microsoft's motion-sensing Project Natal, arguing against assumptions that the peripheral will revolutionise gaming.
During a panel hosted at the Art Institute of California at Los Angeles, Insomniac staff addressed the question of Project Natal's potential for evolving gameplay and encouraging innovation. The response was a definitive "no."
According to a report by KingPS3, an unnamed company spokesperson disputed the widely held belief that the peripheral will fundamentally change gaming.
Of course, Insomniac has an established relationship with Sony that may factor into this sentiment, particularly given competition with the company's unnamed motion controller set for release this autumn.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light