Cryptic want Star Trek Online on consoles
Cryptic have been dropping big hints that they want to bring Star trek Online to consoles as well as PC.
Speaking to CVG the game's executive producer Craig Zinkievich said that a console port of Star Trek Online is a definite possibility.
"We would love to get STO to the console," said Zinkievich. "At launch it will just be available for the PC but here at Cryptic we want our games across multiple platforms. But we'll have to see how Star Trek does and then secondly we want to do it justice and not hurry something along just to get it on the console."
Star Trek Online is available of PC from Friday the 5th of February.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though