Cryptic want Star Trek Online on consoles
Cryptic have been dropping big hints that they want to bring Star trek Online to consoles as well as PC.
Speaking to CVG the game's executive producer Craig Zinkievich said that a console port of Star Trek Online is a definite possibility.
"We would love to get STO to the console," said Zinkievich. "At launch it will just be available for the PC but here at Cryptic we want our games across multiple platforms. But we'll have to see how Star Trek does and then secondly we want to do it justice and not hurry something along just to get it on the console."
Star Trek Online is available of PC from Friday the 5th of February.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year