Cryptic want Star Trek Online on consoles
Cryptic have been dropping big hints that they want to bring Star trek Online to consoles as well as PC.
Speaking to CVG the game's executive producer Craig Zinkievich said that a console port of Star Trek Online is a definite possibility.
"We would love to get STO to the console," said Zinkievich. "At launch it will just be available for the PC but here at Cryptic we want our games across multiple platforms. But we'll have to see how Star Trek does and then secondly we want to do it justice and not hurry something along just to get it on the console."
Star Trek Online is available of PC from Friday the 5th of February.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title