Cryptic want Star Trek Online on consoles
Cryptic have been dropping big hints that they want to bring Star trek Online to consoles as well as PC.
Speaking to CVG the game's executive producer Craig Zinkievich said that a console port of Star Trek Online is a definite possibility.
"We would love to get STO to the console," said Zinkievich. "At launch it will just be available for the PC but here at Cryptic we want our games across multiple platforms. But we'll have to see how Star Trek does and then secondly we want to do it justice and not hurry something along just to get it on the console."
Star Trek Online is available of PC from Friday the 5th of February.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon