Cryptic want Star Trek Online on consoles
Cryptic have been dropping big hints that they want to bring Star trek Online to consoles as well as PC.
Speaking to CVG the game's executive producer Craig Zinkievich said that a console port of Star Trek Online is a definite possibility.
"We would love to get STO to the console," said Zinkievich. "At launch it will just be available for the PC but here at Cryptic we want our games across multiple platforms. But we'll have to see how Star Trek does and then secondly we want to do it justice and not hurry something along just to get it on the console."
Star Trek Online is available of PC from Friday the 5th of February.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America