BioWare promise 'best' to come
Mass Effect and Dragon Age may both have been a hit with the critics and the RPG developer's legion of fans, but BioWare reckon that their best is still to come.
"If it wasn't difficult it wouldn't be worth while. Our best work is still ahead of us. That's why I'm doing it, because I think our best work is still ahead of us and that's why our teams are doing it, I think," boss Ray Muzyka told CVG.
Mass Effect 2 has so far sold well in excess of two million copies, with a third game in the series already being planned.
What's more, BioWare developers have already admitted that the universe of Mass Effect could continue in future games, even once the trilogy has been wrapped up. We'll have more from BioWare for you soon.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch