BioWare promise 'best' to come
Mass Effect and Dragon Age may both have been a hit with the critics and the RPG developer's legion of fans, but BioWare reckon that their best is still to come.
"If it wasn't difficult it wouldn't be worth while. Our best work is still ahead of us. That's why I'm doing it, because I think our best work is still ahead of us and that's why our teams are doing it, I think," boss Ray Muzyka told CVG.
Mass Effect 2 has so far sold well in excess of two million copies, with a third game in the series already being planned.
What's more, BioWare developers have already admitted that the universe of Mass Effect could continue in future games, even once the trilogy has been wrapped up. We'll have more from BioWare for you soon.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny