BioWare promise 'best' to come
Mass Effect and Dragon Age may both have been a hit with the critics and the RPG developer's legion of fans, but BioWare reckon that their best is still to come.
"If it wasn't difficult it wouldn't be worth while. Our best work is still ahead of us. That's why I'm doing it, because I think our best work is still ahead of us and that's why our teams are doing it, I think," boss Ray Muzyka told CVG.
Mass Effect 2 has so far sold well in excess of two million copies, with a third game in the series already being planned.
What's more, BioWare developers have already admitted that the universe of Mass Effect could continue in future games, even once the trilogy has been wrapped up. We'll have more from BioWare for you soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3