BioWare promise 'best' to come
Mass Effect and Dragon Age may both have been a hit with the critics and the RPG developer's legion of fans, but BioWare reckon that their best is still to come.
"If it wasn't difficult it wouldn't be worth while. Our best work is still ahead of us. That's why I'm doing it, because I think our best work is still ahead of us and that's why our teams are doing it, I think," boss Ray Muzyka told CVG.
Mass Effect 2 has so far sold well in excess of two million copies, with a third game in the series already being planned.
What's more, BioWare developers have already admitted that the universe of Mass Effect could continue in future games, even once the trilogy has been wrapped up. We'll have more from BioWare for you soon.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today