BioWare promise 'best' to come
Mass Effect and Dragon Age may both have been a hit with the critics and the RPG developer's legion of fans, but BioWare reckon that their best is still to come.
"If it wasn't difficult it wouldn't be worth while. Our best work is still ahead of us. That's why I'm doing it, because I think our best work is still ahead of us and that's why our teams are doing it, I think," boss Ray Muzyka told CVG.
Mass Effect 2 has so far sold well in excess of two million copies, with a third game in the series already being planned.
What's more, BioWare developers have already admitted that the universe of Mass Effect could continue in future games, even once the trilogy has been wrapped up. We'll have more from BioWare for you soon.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access