No motion control games from Q
PixelJunk developers Q-Games have said they are not currently creating any new motion control titles for the PS3, speaking with VG247.
"We don't currently have anything for motion controls," Rhod Broadbent offers. "We're just waiting for an idea to run with, that's all."
The game maker adds that the firm do have ideas, albeit nothing that can be discussed at the moment. "We've got nothing to announce at this point, though," Broadbent concludes.
More from Q-Games as we get it.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side