No motion control games from Q
PixelJunk developers Q-Games have said they are not currently creating any new motion control titles for the PS3, speaking with VG247.
"We don't currently have anything for motion controls," Rhod Broadbent offers. "We're just waiting for an idea to run with, that's all."
The game maker adds that the firm do have ideas, albeit nothing that can be discussed at the moment. "We've got nothing to announce at this point, though," Broadbent concludes.
More from Q-Games as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3