No motion control games from Q
PixelJunk developers Q-Games have said they are not currently creating any new motion control titles for the PS3, speaking with VG247.
"We don't currently have anything for motion controls," Rhod Broadbent offers. "We're just waiting for an idea to run with, that's all."
The game maker adds that the firm do have ideas, albeit nothing that can be discussed at the moment. "We've got nothing to announce at this point, though," Broadbent concludes.
More from Q-Games as we get it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year