No motion control games from Q
PixelJunk developers Q-Games have said they are not currently creating any new motion control titles for the PS3, speaking with VG247.
"We don't currently have anything for motion controls," Rhod Broadbent offers. "We're just waiting for an idea to run with, that's all."
The game maker adds that the firm do have ideas, albeit nothing that can be discussed at the moment. "We've got nothing to announce at this point, though," Broadbent concludes.
More from Q-Games as we get it.
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released