No motion control games from Q
PixelJunk developers Q-Games have said they are not currently creating any new motion control titles for the PS3, speaking with VG247.
"We don't currently have anything for motion controls," Rhod Broadbent offers. "We're just waiting for an idea to run with, that's all."
The game maker adds that the firm do have ideas, albeit nothing that can be discussed at the moment. "We've got nothing to announce at this point, though," Broadbent concludes.
More from Q-Games as we get it.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO