Third Borderlands DLC pack soon
Call up Mr. Roper because there's going to be a new resident in Borderlands when "The Secret Armory of General Knoxx" downloadable pack comes to PS3, Xbox 360, and PC versions of the game in the next few weeks.
Gearboxity has details on the third downloadable expansion for the role-playing shooter, which focuses on single player adventuring over the multiplayer arena battles of the previous pack.
According the official blog, the level cap is being raised above the current 50 mark. Along with new missions, weapons, monsters, and boss battles, it's intended to enticed high level players who abandoned after the last download to return. Two early screenshots show a massive mechanised boss battle and fights against five-legged monstrous land dwelling arthropods.
No release has been set, though we anticipate a release within the next two months.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey