Third Borderlands DLC pack soon
Call up Mr. Roper because there's going to be a new resident in Borderlands when "The Secret Armory of General Knoxx" downloadable pack comes to PS3, Xbox 360, and PC versions of the game in the next few weeks.
Gearboxity has details on the third downloadable expansion for the role-playing shooter, which focuses on single player adventuring over the multiplayer arena battles of the previous pack.
According the official blog, the level cap is being raised above the current 50 mark. Along with new missions, weapons, monsters, and boss battles, it's intended to enticed high level players who abandoned after the last download to return. Two early screenshots show a massive mechanised boss battle and fights against five-legged monstrous land dwelling arthropods.
No release has been set, though we anticipate a release within the next two months.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent