Third Borderlands DLC pack soon
Call up Mr. Roper because there's going to be a new resident in Borderlands when "The Secret Armory of General Knoxx" downloadable pack comes to PS3, Xbox 360, and PC versions of the game in the next few weeks.
Gearboxity has details on the third downloadable expansion for the role-playing shooter, which focuses on single player adventuring over the multiplayer arena battles of the previous pack.
According the official blog, the level cap is being raised above the current 50 mark. Along with new missions, weapons, monsters, and boss battles, it's intended to enticed high level players who abandoned after the last download to return. Two early screenshots show a massive mechanised boss battle and fights against five-legged monstrous land dwelling arthropods.
No release has been set, though we anticipate a release within the next two months.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan