Third Borderlands DLC pack soon
Call up Mr. Roper because there's going to be a new resident in Borderlands when "The Secret Armory of General Knoxx" downloadable pack comes to PS3, Xbox 360, and PC versions of the game in the next few weeks.
Gearboxity has details on the third downloadable expansion for the role-playing shooter, which focuses on single player adventuring over the multiplayer arena battles of the previous pack.
According the official blog, the level cap is being raised above the current 50 mark. Along with new missions, weapons, monsters, and boss battles, it's intended to enticed high level players who abandoned after the last download to return. Two early screenshots show a massive mechanised boss battle and fights against five-legged monstrous land dwelling arthropods.
No release has been set, though we anticipate a release within the next two months.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today