Third Borderlands DLC pack soon
Call up Mr. Roper because there's going to be a new resident in Borderlands when "The Secret Armory of General Knoxx" downloadable pack comes to PS3, Xbox 360, and PC versions of the game in the next few weeks.
Gearboxity has details on the third downloadable expansion for the role-playing shooter, which focuses on single player adventuring over the multiplayer arena battles of the previous pack.
According the official blog, the level cap is being raised above the current 50 mark. Along with new missions, weapons, monsters, and boss battles, it's intended to enticed high level players who abandoned after the last download to return. Two early screenshots show a massive mechanised boss battle and fights against five-legged monstrous land dwelling arthropods.
No release has been set, though we anticipate a release within the next two months.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today