Playground: Forza Horizon 2 to be the most social racing game yet
Playground Games has promised that Forza Horizon 2 will be the most social racing game ever.
In their new developer diary (watch above), premiered at Gamescom during the Microsoft press conference, they have detailed the many ways that they are offering players the chance to keep tabs on what their friends are doing even if they're playing in single player.
From being surrounded by friends' Drivatars in single player mode and seeing where your friends are doing on the game's map to seamless lobbyless multiplayer and the new car meet feature that allows car clubs to get together and show off their customized cars and just hang out.
“This is an incredibly social game,” said creative director, Ralph Fulton. “In every sense we've reimagined what a truly next-gen online experience should be. You can play it however you want; do whatever you want. We'd like Horizon 2 to be a game that you play with friends but maybe a game in which you can make new friends.”
Forza Horizon 2 will be released on Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September 30th in North America and October 3rd in Europe.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer