Microsoft's Phil Spencer confirms cross-platform save transfer for GTA V on the Xbox One
Phil Spencer kicked off the Microsoft Gamescom 2014 press conference with the announcement that GTA V will offer cross-platform save transfer on Xbox One.
Sony had the honour of revealing that GTA V was coming to next-gen consoles and they revealed that players on PS3 and Xbox 360 would be able to transfer their GTA Online save data over to the PS4.
Grand Theft Auto V will be heading to PC, PS4 and Xbox One later on in the autumn and it looks like it could be the ultimate next-gen update.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year