Microsoft's Phil Spencer confirms cross-platform save transfer for GTA V on the Xbox One
Phil Spencer kicked off the Microsoft Gamescom 2014 press conference with the announcement that GTA V will offer cross-platform save transfer on Xbox One.
Sony had the honour of revealing that GTA V was coming to next-gen consoles and they revealed that players on PS3 and Xbox 360 would be able to transfer their GTA Online save data over to the PS4.
Grand Theft Auto V will be heading to PC, PS4 and Xbox One later on in the autumn and it looks like it could be the ultimate next-gen update.
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergame
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense