Microsoft's Phil Spencer confirms cross-platform save transfer for GTA V on the Xbox One
Phil Spencer kicked off the Microsoft Gamescom 2014 press conference with the announcement that GTA V will offer cross-platform save transfer on Xbox One.
Sony had the honour of revealing that GTA V was coming to next-gen consoles and they revealed that players on PS3 and Xbox 360 would be able to transfer their GTA Online save data over to the PS4.
Grand Theft Auto V will be heading to PC, PS4 and Xbox One later on in the autumn and it looks like it could be the ultimate next-gen update.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch