Microsoft's Phil Spencer confirms cross-platform save transfer for GTA V on the Xbox One
Phil Spencer kicked off the Microsoft Gamescom 2014 press conference with the announcement that GTA V will offer cross-platform save transfer on Xbox One.
Sony had the honour of revealing that GTA V was coming to next-gen consoles and they revealed that players on PS3 and Xbox 360 would be able to transfer their GTA Online save data over to the PS4.
Grand Theft Auto V will be heading to PC, PS4 and Xbox One later on in the autumn and it looks like it could be the ultimate next-gen update.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though