Microsoft's Phil Spencer confirms cross-platform save transfer for GTA V on the Xbox One
Phil Spencer kicked off the Microsoft Gamescom 2014 press conference with the announcement that GTA V will offer cross-platform save transfer on Xbox One.
Sony had the honour of revealing that GTA V was coming to next-gen consoles and they revealed that players on PS3 and Xbox 360 would be able to transfer their GTA Online save data over to the PS4.
Grand Theft Auto V will be heading to PC, PS4 and Xbox One later on in the autumn and it looks like it could be the ultimate next-gen update.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer