FIFA Online beta next week
EA Sports have this morning let slip that their new free-to-play sports games, FIFA Online, will enter beta testing next week - on February 3rd.
Beta testing will see broadband-equipped PC players testing the football title, ahead of the worldwide debut in June (in line with the World Cup in South Africa).
Players won't need a subscription to play the new PC title, and real players, up to date leagues, clubs and more are promised.
FIFA World Cup 2010 is out in April, check back on February 3rd to gain access to the test, PC gamers.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today