FIFA Online beta next week
EA Sports have this morning let slip that their new free-to-play sports games, FIFA Online, will enter beta testing next week - on February 3rd.
Beta testing will see broadband-equipped PC players testing the football title, ahead of the worldwide debut in June (in line with the World Cup in South Africa).
Players won't need a subscription to play the new PC title, and real players, up to date leagues, clubs and more are promised.
FIFA World Cup 2010 is out in April, check back on February 3rd to gain access to the test, PC gamers.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May