FIFA Online beta next week
EA Sports have this morning let slip that their new free-to-play sports games, FIFA Online, will enter beta testing next week - on February 3rd.
Beta testing will see broadband-equipped PC players testing the football title, ahead of the worldwide debut in June (in line with the World Cup in South Africa).
Players won't need a subscription to play the new PC title, and real players, up to date leagues, clubs and more are promised.
FIFA World Cup 2010 is out in April, check back on February 3rd to gain access to the test, PC gamers.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side