FIFA Online beta next week
EA Sports have this morning let slip that their new free-to-play sports games, FIFA Online, will enter beta testing next week - on February 3rd.
Beta testing will see broadband-equipped PC players testing the football title, ahead of the worldwide debut in June (in line with the World Cup in South Africa).
Players won't need a subscription to play the new PC title, and real players, up to date leagues, clubs and more are promised.
FIFA World Cup 2010 is out in April, check back on February 3rd to gain access to the test, PC gamers.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave