FIFA Online beta next week
EA Sports have this morning let slip that their new free-to-play sports games, FIFA Online, will enter beta testing next week - on February 3rd.
Beta testing will see broadband-equipped PC players testing the football title, ahead of the worldwide debut in June (in line with the World Cup in South Africa).
Players won't need a subscription to play the new PC title, and real players, up to date leagues, clubs and more are promised.
FIFA World Cup 2010 is out in April, check back on February 3rd to gain access to the test, PC gamers.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3