Mass Effect 2 sales top two million
New BioWare RPG Mass Effect 2 has amassed an impressive two million in sales, EA have revealed this weekend.
Despite the sequel having only been on shelves a matter of days, word has it that the title has already passed the two million figure - having arrived in the US on Tuesday and in Europe yesterday.
"Mass Effect 2 is poised to be one of the biggest games of 2010," offers BioWare boss Ray Muyzka. "We could not be more proud of the game's universal acclaim and early commercial success."
More Mass Effect 2 news very soon.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto