Mass Effect 2 sales top two million
New BioWare RPG Mass Effect 2 has amassed an impressive two million in sales, EA have revealed this weekend.
Despite the sequel having only been on shelves a matter of days, word has it that the title has already passed the two million figure - having arrived in the US on Tuesday and in Europe yesterday.
"Mass Effect 2 is poised to be one of the biggest games of 2010," offers BioWare boss Ray Muyzka. "We could not be more proud of the game's universal acclaim and early commercial success."
More Mass Effect 2 news very soon.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free