Mass Effect 2 sales top two million
New BioWare RPG Mass Effect 2 has amassed an impressive two million in sales, EA have revealed this weekend.
Despite the sequel having only been on shelves a matter of days, word has it that the title has already passed the two million figure - having arrived in the US on Tuesday and in Europe yesterday.
"Mass Effect 2 is poised to be one of the biggest games of 2010," offers BioWare boss Ray Muyzka. "We could not be more proud of the game's universal acclaim and early commercial success."
More Mass Effect 2 news very soon.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing