Mass Effect 2 sales top two million
New BioWare RPG Mass Effect 2 has amassed an impressive two million in sales, EA have revealed this weekend.
Despite the sequel having only been on shelves a matter of days, word has it that the title has already passed the two million figure - having arrived in the US on Tuesday and in Europe yesterday.
"Mass Effect 2 is poised to be one of the biggest games of 2010," offers BioWare boss Ray Muyzka. "We could not be more proud of the game's universal acclaim and early commercial success."
More Mass Effect 2 news very soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year