Mass Effect 2 sales top two million
New BioWare RPG Mass Effect 2 has amassed an impressive two million in sales, EA have revealed this weekend.
Despite the sequel having only been on shelves a matter of days, word has it that the title has already passed the two million figure - having arrived in the US on Tuesday and in Europe yesterday.
"Mass Effect 2 is poised to be one of the biggest games of 2010," offers BioWare boss Ray Muyzka. "We could not be more proud of the game's universal acclaim and early commercial success."
More Mass Effect 2 news very soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3