BioWare to announce new titles at E3
Mass Effect fans could be in for a double treat this year as BioWare is set to announce some new titles at this year's E3.
BioWare founder Dr Ray Muzyka had a live chat with Eurogamer and fielded some fan's questions, whilst not giving too much away. He did confirm that they have a few titles in development and there will be reveals at E3.
Muzyka teased: "I can say that we've got a few titles in development for PS3 right now, as well as a few for 360, across the studios I manage. But I won't say what they are, since not all of them have been announced yet!"
Muzyka was a bit more forthcoming about the conclusion to the Mass Effect storyline: "We haven't formally announced Mass Effect 3 yet (though I can say that the team is working on the next instalment in the trilogy now). Hence it's too early to talk about release dates!"
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though