BioWare to announce new titles at E3
Mass Effect fans could be in for a double treat this year as BioWare is set to announce some new titles at this year's E3.
BioWare founder Dr Ray Muzyka had a live chat with Eurogamer and fielded some fan's questions, whilst not giving too much away. He did confirm that they have a few titles in development and there will be reveals at E3.
Muzyka teased: "I can say that we've got a few titles in development for PS3 right now, as well as a few for 360, across the studios I manage. But I won't say what they are, since not all of them have been announced yet!"
Muzyka was a bit more forthcoming about the conclusion to the Mass Effect storyline: "We haven't formally announced Mass Effect 3 yet (though I can say that the team is working on the next instalment in the trilogy now). Hence it's too early to talk about release dates!"
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title