BioWare to announce new titles at E3
Mass Effect fans could be in for a double treat this year as BioWare is set to announce some new titles at this year's E3.
BioWare founder Dr Ray Muzyka had a live chat with Eurogamer and fielded some fan's questions, whilst not giving too much away. He did confirm that they have a few titles in development and there will be reveals at E3.
Muzyka teased: "I can say that we've got a few titles in development for PS3 right now, as well as a few for 360, across the studios I manage. But I won't say what they are, since not all of them have been announced yet!"
Muzyka was a bit more forthcoming about the conclusion to the Mass Effect storyline: "We haven't formally announced Mass Effect 3 yet (though I can say that the team is working on the next instalment in the trilogy now). Hence it's too early to talk about release dates!"
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer