BioWare to announce new titles at E3
Mass Effect fans could be in for a double treat this year as BioWare is set to announce some new titles at this year's E3.
BioWare founder Dr Ray Muzyka had a live chat with Eurogamer and fielded some fan's questions, whilst not giving too much away. He did confirm that they have a few titles in development and there will be reveals at E3.
Muzyka teased: "I can say that we've got a few titles in development for PS3 right now, as well as a few for 360, across the studios I manage. But I won't say what they are, since not all of them have been announced yet!"
Muzyka was a bit more forthcoming about the conclusion to the Mass Effect storyline: "We haven't formally announced Mass Effect 3 yet (though I can say that the team is working on the next instalment in the trilogy now). Hence it's too early to talk about release dates!"
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto