BioWare to announce new titles at E3
Mass Effect fans could be in for a double treat this year as BioWare is set to announce some new titles at this year's E3.
BioWare founder Dr Ray Muzyka had a live chat with Eurogamer and fielded some fan's questions, whilst not giving too much away. He did confirm that they have a few titles in development and there will be reveals at E3.
Muzyka teased: "I can say that we've got a few titles in development for PS3 right now, as well as a few for 360, across the studios I manage. But I won't say what they are, since not all of them have been announced yet!"
Muzyka was a bit more forthcoming about the conclusion to the Mass Effect storyline: "We haven't formally announced Mass Effect 3 yet (though I can say that the team is working on the next instalment in the trilogy now). Hence it's too early to talk about release dates!"
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today