Mega Man Zero hitting DS
Capcom has thrown retro-loving DS gamers a delicious juicy bone, announcing today that they're bringing the classic GBA series Mega Man Zero to Nintendo's dominant handheld.
The GBA saw release of four Mega Man Zero titles, all capturing the essence of the home console Mega Man titles in convenient pocket form.
Luckily for DS gamers, Capcom will be squeezing all four of the little blue man's GBA adventures onto one DS cartridge.
The Mega Man Zero Collection is set for a summer release just in time for some outdoor gaming.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan