MGS: Piece Walker puzzle game
Snake might be known for his sneaking skills, but he's branching off into puzzle solving with an unlikely browser-based spin-off that makes a competitive jigsaw puzzle game out of the Metal Gear Solid series.
It's not meant to be a big game, rather a clever marketing gimmick to promote the late spring release of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Still, it's pretty hilarious to think that Snake has been drafted to fight on the jigsaw front-lines.
The game throws you into a puzzle with a randomly selected online opponent. Whoever correctly places the most pieces before the puzzle is completed wins the game. Leaderboards track your progress across games.
You can check out the game on the Japanese website.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title