MGS: Piece Walker puzzle game
Snake might be known for his sneaking skills, but he's branching off into puzzle solving with an unlikely browser-based spin-off that makes a competitive jigsaw puzzle game out of the Metal Gear Solid series.
It's not meant to be a big game, rather a clever marketing gimmick to promote the late spring release of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Still, it's pretty hilarious to think that Snake has been drafted to fight on the jigsaw front-lines.
The game throws you into a puzzle with a randomly selected online opponent. Whoever correctly places the most pieces before the puzzle is completed wins the game. Leaderboards track your progress across games.
You can check out the game on the Japanese website.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue