MGS: Piece Walker puzzle game
Snake might be known for his sneaking skills, but he's branching off into puzzle solving with an unlikely browser-based spin-off that makes a competitive jigsaw puzzle game out of the Metal Gear Solid series.
It's not meant to be a big game, rather a clever marketing gimmick to promote the late spring release of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Still, it's pretty hilarious to think that Snake has been drafted to fight on the jigsaw front-lines.
The game throws you into a puzzle with a randomly selected online opponent. Whoever correctly places the most pieces before the puzzle is completed wins the game. Leaderboards track your progress across games.
You can check out the game on the Japanese website.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release