MGS: Piece Walker puzzle game
Snake might be known for his sneaking skills, but he's branching off into puzzle solving with an unlikely browser-based spin-off that makes a competitive jigsaw puzzle game out of the Metal Gear Solid series.
It's not meant to be a big game, rather a clever marketing gimmick to promote the late spring release of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Still, it's pretty hilarious to think that Snake has been drafted to fight on the jigsaw front-lines.
The game throws you into a puzzle with a randomly selected online opponent. Whoever correctly places the most pieces before the puzzle is completed wins the game. Leaderboards track your progress across games.
You can check out the game on the Japanese website.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer