No compromises in God of War III
God of War III's director, Stig Asmussen has spoke about how they wanted to avoid compromising when bringing to life the final act in Kratos' story of revenge.
In an in depth interview with GamesTM, Asmussen admitted that only the PS3 would be able to do what they had envisioned for Kratos' final meeting with Zeus.
Asmussen said: "When we set out , we were looking at the PlayStation 3 and it was pretty clear that we'd be able to pull this off but we wanted to make sure we didn't compromise anything.
"Once getting into areas where we're feeling that we're going to have to start using smoke and mirrors and start to fake things then there's no point in doing things at all," added Asmussen. "That was our goal - to do it without compromise."
God of War III hits the PS3 in March.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto