No compromises in God of War III
God of War III's director, Stig Asmussen has spoke about how they wanted to avoid compromising when bringing to life the final act in Kratos' story of revenge.
In an in depth interview with GamesTM, Asmussen admitted that only the PS3 would be able to do what they had envisioned for Kratos' final meeting with Zeus.
Asmussen said: "When we set out , we were looking at the PlayStation 3 and it was pretty clear that we'd be able to pull this off but we wanted to make sure we didn't compromise anything.
"Once getting into areas where we're feeling that we're going to have to start using smoke and mirrors and start to fake things then there's no point in doing things at all," added Asmussen. "That was our goal - to do it without compromise."
God of War III hits the PS3 in March.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year