PS4 and Xbox One to get a double XP weekend for the launch of Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Activision has announced that Call Of Duty: Ghosts gamers on next-gen consoles will be getting a double XP weekend at launch.
Next-gen gamers will have to wait until the PS4 gets launched on November the 29th but they can celebrate then as the double XP event begins at 6pm GMT (10am PST) and runs until 6pm GMT (10am PST) on December the 2nd.
Activision has shipped 1 billion USD worth of the game to retailers worldwide but the actual sales figures are yet to be published. Unsurprisingly though it has debuted at number one in the UK sales charts hotly followed by Battlefield 4 at number 2.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today