PS4 and Xbox One to get a double XP weekend for the launch of Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Activision has announced that Call Of Duty: Ghosts gamers on next-gen consoles will be getting a double XP weekend at launch.
Next-gen gamers will have to wait until the PS4 gets launched on November the 29th but they can celebrate then as the double XP event begins at 6pm GMT (10am PST) and runs until 6pm GMT (10am PST) on December the 2nd.
Activision has shipped 1 billion USD worth of the game to retailers worldwide but the actual sales figures are yet to be published. Unsurprisingly though it has debuted at number one in the UK sales charts hotly followed by Battlefield 4 at number 2.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today