PS4 and Xbox One to get a double XP weekend for the launch of Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Activision has announced that Call Of Duty: Ghosts gamers on next-gen consoles will be getting a double XP weekend at launch.
Next-gen gamers will have to wait until the PS4 gets launched on November the 29th but they can celebrate then as the double XP event begins at 6pm GMT (10am PST) and runs until 6pm GMT (10am PST) on December the 2nd.
Activision has shipped 1 billion USD worth of the game to retailers worldwide but the actual sales figures are yet to be published. Unsurprisingly though it has debuted at number one in the UK sales charts hotly followed by Battlefield 4 at number 2.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent