PS4 and Xbox One to get a double XP weekend for the launch of Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Activision has announced that Call Of Duty: Ghosts gamers on next-gen consoles will be getting a double XP weekend at launch.
Next-gen gamers will have to wait until the PS4 gets launched on November the 29th but they can celebrate then as the double XP event begins at 6pm GMT (10am PST) and runs until 6pm GMT (10am PST) on December the 2nd.
Activision has shipped 1 billion USD worth of the game to retailers worldwide but the actual sales figures are yet to be published. Unsurprisingly though it has debuted at number one in the UK sales charts hotly followed by Battlefield 4 at number 2.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave