Dara O'Briain to host gaming BAFTAs
The gaming BAFTAs will be held in London this March, and Mock the Week presenter Dara O'Briain has been lined up to host the glittering award ceremony.
"I am delighted to have been asked back to host the GAME BAFTA's for the second year running. It's an honour to acclaim the very real people whose creativity, innovation and wit produce such amazing virtual worlds," enthuses the TV presenter.
Nominations for the awards will be confirmed on the 16th of February, with the ceremony itself set for the 19th of March.
London's Park Lane Hilton will once again play host to the bash. We'll bring you more as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year