Dara O'Briain to host gaming BAFTAs
The gaming BAFTAs will be held in London this March, and Mock the Week presenter Dara O'Briain has been lined up to host the glittering award ceremony.
"I am delighted to have been asked back to host the GAME BAFTA's for the second year running. It's an honour to acclaim the very real people whose creativity, innovation and wit produce such amazing virtual worlds," enthuses the TV presenter.
Nominations for the awards will be confirmed on the 16th of February, with the ceremony itself set for the 19th of March.
London's Park Lane Hilton will once again play host to the bash. We'll bring you more as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3