Dara O'Briain to host gaming BAFTAs
The gaming BAFTAs will be held in London this March, and Mock the Week presenter Dara O'Briain has been lined up to host the glittering award ceremony.
"I am delighted to have been asked back to host the GAME BAFTA's for the second year running. It's an honour to acclaim the very real people whose creativity, innovation and wit produce such amazing virtual worlds," enthuses the TV presenter.
Nominations for the awards will be confirmed on the 16th of February, with the ceremony itself set for the 19th of March.
London's Park Lane Hilton will once again play host to the bash. We'll bring you more as we get it.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue