Dara O'Briain to host gaming BAFTAs
The gaming BAFTAs will be held in London this March, and Mock the Week presenter Dara O'Briain has been lined up to host the glittering award ceremony.
"I am delighted to have been asked back to host the GAME BAFTA's for the second year running. It's an honour to acclaim the very real people whose creativity, innovation and wit produce such amazing virtual worlds," enthuses the TV presenter.
Nominations for the awards will be confirmed on the 16th of February, with the ceremony itself set for the 19th of March.
London's Park Lane Hilton will once again play host to the bash. We'll bring you more as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer