Dara O'Briain to host gaming BAFTAs
The gaming BAFTAs will be held in London this March, and Mock the Week presenter Dara O'Briain has been lined up to host the glittering award ceremony.
"I am delighted to have been asked back to host the GAME BAFTA's for the second year running. It's an honour to acclaim the very real people whose creativity, innovation and wit produce such amazing virtual worlds," enthuses the TV presenter.
Nominations for the awards will be confirmed on the 16th of February, with the ceremony itself set for the 19th of March.
London's Park Lane Hilton will once again play host to the bash. We'll bring you more as we get it.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III