FIFA World Cup 2010 confirmed
EA Sports have announced today, much to no one's surprise, that FIFA World Cup 2010 is in the works and will be released in April.
Apparently, EA Sports used FIFA's fanpage on Facebook to unveil the game; the title in the works for all the usual formats.
As previously hinted, alongside all the usual game tournament and practice modes, FIFA World Cup will include a full online tournament mode.
Players will be able to choose from 199 teams to guide through qualification, all the way to the final in South Africa. We'll be taking a closer look at this biggie very soon.
PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and PSP versions of the title will arrive on April 27th in North America, and on April 30th across Europe.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer