FIFA World Cup 2010 confirmed
EA Sports have announced today, much to no one's surprise, that FIFA World Cup 2010 is in the works and will be released in April.
Apparently, EA Sports used FIFA's fanpage on Facebook to unveil the game; the title in the works for all the usual formats.
As previously hinted, alongside all the usual game tournament and practice modes, FIFA World Cup will include a full online tournament mode.
Players will be able to choose from 199 teams to guide through qualification, all the way to the final in South Africa. We'll be taking a closer look at this biggie very soon.
PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and PSP versions of the title will arrive on April 27th in North America, and on April 30th across Europe.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone