FIFA World Cup 2010 confirmed
EA Sports have announced today, much to no one's surprise, that FIFA World Cup 2010 is in the works and will be released in April.
Apparently, EA Sports used FIFA's fanpage on Facebook to unveil the game; the title in the works for all the usual formats.
As previously hinted, alongside all the usual game tournament and practice modes, FIFA World Cup will include a full online tournament mode.
Players will be able to choose from 199 teams to guide through qualification, all the way to the final in South Africa. We'll be taking a closer look at this biggie very soon.
PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and PSP versions of the title will arrive on April 27th in North America, and on April 30th across Europe.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015