FIFA World Cup 2010 confirmed
EA Sports have announced today, much to no one's surprise, that FIFA World Cup 2010 is in the works and will be released in April.
Apparently, EA Sports used FIFA's fanpage on Facebook to unveil the game; the title in the works for all the usual formats.
As previously hinted, alongside all the usual game tournament and practice modes, FIFA World Cup will include a full online tournament mode.
Players will be able to choose from 199 teams to guide through qualification, all the way to the final in South Africa. We'll be taking a closer look at this biggie very soon.
PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and PSP versions of the title will arrive on April 27th in North America, and on April 30th across Europe.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3