FIFA World Cup 2010 confirmed
EA Sports have announced today, much to no one's surprise, that FIFA World Cup 2010 is in the works and will be released in April.
Apparently, EA Sports used FIFA's fanpage on Facebook to unveil the game; the title in the works for all the usual formats.
As previously hinted, alongside all the usual game tournament and practice modes, FIFA World Cup will include a full online tournament mode.
Players will be able to choose from 199 teams to guide through qualification, all the way to the final in South Africa. We'll be taking a closer look at this biggie very soon.
PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and PSP versions of the title will arrive on April 27th in North America, and on April 30th across Europe.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive