Darksiders to get patched
Xbox 360 owners will finally get to experience Darksiders as it was intended when the game receives its highly anticipated screen tear patch.
The biblical hack and slash's release was marred on the 360 by graphical issues in an otherwise enjoyable game. The new patch should rectify the issue and allow 360 owners to experience the game as it was intended.
Vigil Games' Joe Madureira said this at the time of release: "It's something that's really not a difficult fix for us and so we're going to implement a patch to resolve the problem."
Two weeks on and the 360 version will finally perform as well as the PlayStation 3 version. The patch will go live from 10am GMT.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date