Darksiders to get patched
Xbox 360 owners will finally get to experience Darksiders as it was intended when the game receives its highly anticipated screen tear patch.
The biblical hack and slash's release was marred on the 360 by graphical issues in an otherwise enjoyable game. The new patch should rectify the issue and allow 360 owners to experience the game as it was intended.
Vigil Games' Joe Madureira said this at the time of release: "It's something that's really not a difficult fix for us and so we're going to implement a patch to resolve the problem."
Two weeks on and the 360 version will finally perform as well as the PlayStation 3 version. The patch will go live from 10am GMT.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet