Darksiders to get patched
Xbox 360 owners will finally get to experience Darksiders as it was intended when the game receives its highly anticipated screen tear patch.
The biblical hack and slash's release was marred on the 360 by graphical issues in an otherwise enjoyable game. The new patch should rectify the issue and allow 360 owners to experience the game as it was intended.
Vigil Games' Joe Madureira said this at the time of release: "It's something that's really not a difficult fix for us and so we're going to implement a patch to resolve the problem."
Two weeks on and the 360 version will finally perform as well as the PlayStation 3 version. The patch will go live from 10am GMT.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer