Darksiders to get patched
Xbox 360 owners will finally get to experience Darksiders as it was intended when the game receives its highly anticipated screen tear patch.
The biblical hack and slash's release was marred on the 360 by graphical issues in an otherwise enjoyable game. The new patch should rectify the issue and allow 360 owners to experience the game as it was intended.
Vigil Games' Joe Madureira said this at the time of release: "It's something that's really not a difficult fix for us and so we're going to implement a patch to resolve the problem."
Two weeks on and the 360 version will finally perform as well as the PlayStation 3 version. The patch will go live from 10am GMT.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release