Darksiders to get patched
Xbox 360 owners will finally get to experience Darksiders as it was intended when the game receives its highly anticipated screen tear patch.
The biblical hack and slash's release was marred on the 360 by graphical issues in an otherwise enjoyable game. The new patch should rectify the issue and allow 360 owners to experience the game as it was intended.
Vigil Games' Joe Madureira said this at the time of release: "It's something that's really not a difficult fix for us and so we're going to implement a patch to resolve the problem."
Two weeks on and the 360 version will finally perform as well as the PlayStation 3 version. The patch will go live from 10am GMT.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent