EA's Germany-based Phenomic studios are working on a title which will revive the Ultima series.
EA revealed to Gamasutra that Phenomic have been working on a browser-based strategy title based in the Ultima universe.
The game, named Lord of Ultima, is a Settlers-style strategy game that allows palyers to build and manage their own city in Richard Garriot's legendary fantasy setting.
Lord of Ultima is currently in open beta and can be played for free at LordofUltima.com.
Launch dates and potential pricing are still yet to be confirmed by EA.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date