EA's Germany-based Phenomic studios are working on a title which will revive the Ultima series.
EA revealed to Gamasutra that Phenomic have been working on a browser-based strategy title based in the Ultima universe.
The game, named Lord of Ultima, is a Settlers-style strategy game that allows palyers to build and manage their own city in Richard Garriot's legendary fantasy setting.
Lord of Ultima is currently in open beta and can be played for free at LordofUltima.com.
Launch dates and potential pricing are still yet to be confirmed by EA.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though