EA's Germany-based Phenomic studios are working on a title which will revive the Ultima series.
EA revealed to Gamasutra that Phenomic have been working on a browser-based strategy title based in the Ultima universe.
The game, named Lord of Ultima, is a Settlers-style strategy game that allows palyers to build and manage their own city in Richard Garriot's legendary fantasy setting.
Lord of Ultima is currently in open beta and can be played for free at LordofUltima.com.
Launch dates and potential pricing are still yet to be confirmed by EA.
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced