BioWare messes Mass Effect DLC
As if problems with the release of Dragon Age: Origins downloadable content weren't enough, BioWare had troubles with Mass Effect 2 downloads appearing early on Xbox Live - so early, in fact, that the game isn't even available yet.
Joystiq caught the content before it was hurriedly removed from Xbox Live Marketplace. The early launch was obviously unintended considering Mass Effect 2 doesn't go on sale until tomorrow (in the US).
What's worse, however, is that the content was listed as free. For a brief moment in time, the supposedly free-but-you-need-to-pay-an-access-fee content was actually free.
That's over, though, and you'll need to pick up a brand new copy of Mass Effect 2 starting tomorrow in order to avoid having to shell out an additional 15 USD for the previously free downloadable content.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015