BioWare messes Mass Effect DLC
As if problems with the release of Dragon Age: Origins downloadable content weren't enough, BioWare had troubles with Mass Effect 2 downloads appearing early on Xbox Live - so early, in fact, that the game isn't even available yet.
Joystiq caught the content before it was hurriedly removed from Xbox Live Marketplace. The early launch was obviously unintended considering Mass Effect 2 doesn't go on sale until tomorrow (in the US).
What's worse, however, is that the content was listed as free. For a brief moment in time, the supposedly free-but-you-need-to-pay-an-access-fee content was actually free.
That's over, though, and you'll need to pick up a brand new copy of Mass Effect 2 starting tomorrow in order to avoid having to shell out an additional 15 USD for the previously free downloadable content.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey