BioWare messes Mass Effect DLC
As if problems with the release of Dragon Age: Origins downloadable content weren't enough, BioWare had troubles with Mass Effect 2 downloads appearing early on Xbox Live - so early, in fact, that the game isn't even available yet.
Joystiq caught the content before it was hurriedly removed from Xbox Live Marketplace. The early launch was obviously unintended considering Mass Effect 2 doesn't go on sale until tomorrow (in the US).
What's worse, however, is that the content was listed as free. For a brief moment in time, the supposedly free-but-you-need-to-pay-an-access-fee content was actually free.
That's over, though, and you'll need to pick up a brand new copy of Mass Effect 2 starting tomorrow in order to avoid having to shell out an additional 15 USD for the previously free downloadable content.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014