Darwinia+ finally coming to XBLA
After two years of hard work, Introversion's quirky strategy title Darwinia has received the thumbs up from Microsoft's strict vetting process for Xbox Live Arcade.
The Xbox Live Arcade version, which has been on the cards for over two years now, has finally been dated for release on the 10th of February at 1200 Microsoft Points.
Darwinia+ not only includes an Xbox 360 version of the original hit Darwinia, it also includes the chance to pit you Darwinians against all your friends on Xbox Live with Multiwinia.
Introversion's Mark Morris had this to say: "We have come to think of Darwinia+ as the Director's Cut as it has surpassed our expectations of what we were originally looking to create and now looks and feels smoother than ever."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year