Darwinia+ finally coming to XBLA
After two years of hard work, Introversion's quirky strategy title Darwinia has received the thumbs up from Microsoft's strict vetting process for Xbox Live Arcade.
The Xbox Live Arcade version, which has been on the cards for over two years now, has finally been dated for release on the 10th of February at 1200 Microsoft Points.
Darwinia+ not only includes an Xbox 360 version of the original hit Darwinia, it also includes the chance to pit you Darwinians against all your friends on Xbox Live with Multiwinia.
Introversion's Mark Morris had this to say: "We have come to think of Darwinia+ as the Director's Cut as it has surpassed our expectations of what we were originally looking to create and now looks and feels smoother than ever."
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May