Darwinia+ finally coming to XBLA
After two years of hard work, Introversion's quirky strategy title Darwinia has received the thumbs up from Microsoft's strict vetting process for Xbox Live Arcade.
The Xbox Live Arcade version, which has been on the cards for over two years now, has finally been dated for release on the 10th of February at 1200 Microsoft Points.
Darwinia+ not only includes an Xbox 360 version of the original hit Darwinia, it also includes the chance to pit you Darwinians against all your friends on Xbox Live with Multiwinia.
Introversion's Mark Morris had this to say: "We have come to think of Darwinia+ as the Director's Cut as it has surpassed our expectations of what we were originally looking to create and now looks and feels smoother than ever."
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced