Darwinia+ finally coming to XBLA
After two years of hard work, Introversion's quirky strategy title Darwinia has received the thumbs up from Microsoft's strict vetting process for Xbox Live Arcade.
The Xbox Live Arcade version, which has been on the cards for over two years now, has finally been dated for release on the 10th of February at 1200 Microsoft Points.
Darwinia+ not only includes an Xbox 360 version of the original hit Darwinia, it also includes the chance to pit you Darwinians against all your friends on Xbox Live with Multiwinia.
Introversion's Mark Morris had this to say: "We have come to think of Darwinia+ as the Director's Cut as it has surpassed our expectations of what we were originally looking to create and now looks and feels smoother than ever."
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network