Darwinia+ finally coming to XBLA
After two years of hard work, Introversion's quirky strategy title Darwinia has received the thumbs up from Microsoft's strict vetting process for Xbox Live Arcade.
The Xbox Live Arcade version, which has been on the cards for over two years now, has finally been dated for release on the 10th of February at 1200 Microsoft Points.
Darwinia+ not only includes an Xbox 360 version of the original hit Darwinia, it also includes the chance to pit you Darwinians against all your friends on Xbox Live with Multiwinia.
Introversion's Mark Morris had this to say: "We have come to think of Darwinia+ as the Director's Cut as it has surpassed our expectations of what we were originally looking to create and now looks and feels smoother than ever."
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit