Mass Effect 2 is "critic proof"
BioWare's Adrian Cho has made the ultimate commitment to the quality of their new epic, Mass Effect 2.
Speaking to Gamasutra, Cho said that every attempt has been made to critic proof the next episode in the exploits of Commander Shepard and his crew.
"Every area needed improvement. We knew what we wanted to change right away. But the other part of the equation was actually taking all the feedback - I'm not saying some - absolutely every feedback from press and the fans, and collating all that into a huge list," said Cho.
He added: "We wanted to make sure that absolutely every issue that was brought up was addressed... so the press had nowhere to go, and all the critics had nowhere to go, because we had made an attempt to hopefully address all those issues in some capacity."
Mass Effect 2 will be out this Friday on PC and Xbox 360.
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen