Mass Effect 2 is "critic proof"
BioWare's Adrian Cho has made the ultimate commitment to the quality of their new epic, Mass Effect 2.
Speaking to Gamasutra, Cho said that every attempt has been made to critic proof the next episode in the exploits of Commander Shepard and his crew.
"Every area needed improvement. We knew what we wanted to change right away. But the other part of the equation was actually taking all the feedback - I'm not saying some - absolutely every feedback from press and the fans, and collating all that into a huge list," said Cho.
He added: "We wanted to make sure that absolutely every issue that was brought up was addressed... so the press had nowhere to go, and all the critics had nowhere to go, because we had made an attempt to hopefully address all those issues in some capacity."
Mass Effect 2 will be out this Friday on PC and Xbox 360.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes