PS3 passes three million in UK
The PlayStation 3 has now sold in excess of three million units in the UK, Sony have confirmed today.
Price cutting in 2009, not to mention the introduction of the new PS3 Slim is credited with pushing sales of the console - which has suffered in ongoing competition with the Xbox 360, and to a lesser extent the Wii.
The launch of Uncharted 2 late last year is also said to have helped push sales of the system, while big name exclusives like Gran Turismo 5, MAG, Agent, Heavy Rain and more should be with us before 2010 is through.
Sony have already told us they sold a total of 3.8 million consoles worldwide over the Christmas period. More on this as we get it.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free