Tony Hawk team start new game
Tony Hawk: RIDE was not a critical or commercial success, despite the game arriving alongside a unique (and pricey) skateboard controller. Developer Robomodo aren't done, however, and we learn today that they've started work on their next title.
"Just met with @robomodo about our next project, and it's already much better than I expected," Tony Hawk himself tells Twitter.
Whether Robomodo will be able to do good things with their expensive peripheral remains unclear, but Hawk's faith in the series and the concept has been unwavering of late, the veteran skateboarder hitting back at the game's numerous critics.
We'll have more on the next Tony Hawk game as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer