Tony Hawk team start new game
Tony Hawk: RIDE was not a critical or commercial success, despite the game arriving alongside a unique (and pricey) skateboard controller. Developer Robomodo aren't done, however, and we learn today that they've started work on their next title.
"Just met with @robomodo about our next project, and it's already much better than I expected," Tony Hawk himself tells Twitter.
Whether Robomodo will be able to do good things with their expensive peripheral remains unclear, but Hawk's faith in the series and the concept has been unwavering of late, the veteran skateboarder hitting back at the game's numerous critics.
We'll have more on the next Tony Hawk game as we get it.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch