Tony Hawk team start new game
Tony Hawk: RIDE was not a critical or commercial success, despite the game arriving alongside a unique (and pricey) skateboard controller. Developer Robomodo aren't done, however, and we learn today that they've started work on their next title.
"Just met with @robomodo about our next project, and it's already much better than I expected," Tony Hawk himself tells Twitter.
Whether Robomodo will be able to do good things with their expensive peripheral remains unclear, but Hawk's faith in the series and the concept has been unwavering of late, the veteran skateboarder hitting back at the game's numerous critics.
We'll have more on the next Tony Hawk game as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year