Tony Hawk team start new game
Tony Hawk: RIDE was not a critical or commercial success, despite the game arriving alongside a unique (and pricey) skateboard controller. Developer Robomodo aren't done, however, and we learn today that they've started work on their next title.
"Just met with @robomodo about our next project, and it's already much better than I expected," Tony Hawk himself tells Twitter.
Whether Robomodo will be able to do good things with their expensive peripheral remains unclear, but Hawk's faith in the series and the concept has been unwavering of late, the veteran skateboarder hitting back at the game's numerous critics.
We'll have more on the next Tony Hawk game as we get it.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone