Tony Hawk team start new game
Tony Hawk: RIDE was not a critical or commercial success, despite the game arriving alongside a unique (and pricey) skateboard controller. Developer Robomodo aren't done, however, and we learn today that they've started work on their next title.
"Just met with @robomodo about our next project, and it's already much better than I expected," Tony Hawk himself tells Twitter.
Whether Robomodo will be able to do good things with their expensive peripheral remains unclear, but Hawk's faith in the series and the concept has been unwavering of late, the veteran skateboarder hitting back at the game's numerous critics.
We'll have more on the next Tony Hawk game as we get it.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today