PSP still on top in Japan
The latest weekly hardware sales numbers have been released in Japan, the PSP maintaining its position at the top of the pile.
Sony's standard PSP was top with sales of over 71,000, followed by the Wii with over 57,000.
Third is the PS3 with 35,000, followed by the DSi LL on over 30,000, and the DSi with 27,000.
Nintendo's gizmo is sixth, too, the DS Lite earning sales in excess of 6,000, followed by the Xbox 360 with nearly 5,000.
The PS2 finishes off the bottom with 2,500, followed by the PSP Go which has the dubious pleasure of being bottom with just over 2,000 sales.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3