PSP still on top in Japan
The latest weekly hardware sales numbers have been released in Japan, the PSP maintaining its position at the top of the pile.
Sony's standard PSP was top with sales of over 71,000, followed by the Wii with over 57,000.
Third is the PS3 with 35,000, followed by the DSi LL on over 30,000, and the DSi with 27,000.
Nintendo's gizmo is sixth, too, the DS Lite earning sales in excess of 6,000, followed by the Xbox 360 with nearly 5,000.
The PS2 finishes off the bottom with 2,500, followed by the PSP Go which has the dubious pleasure of being bottom with just over 2,000 sales.
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times