PSP still on top in Japan
The latest weekly hardware sales numbers have been released in Japan, the PSP maintaining its position at the top of the pile.
Sony's standard PSP was top with sales of over 71,000, followed by the Wii with over 57,000.
Third is the PS3 with 35,000, followed by the DSi LL on over 30,000, and the DSi with 27,000.
Nintendo's gizmo is sixth, too, the DS Lite earning sales in excess of 6,000, followed by the Xbox 360 with nearly 5,000.
The PS2 finishes off the bottom with 2,500, followed by the PSP Go which has the dubious pleasure of being bottom with just over 2,000 sales.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell