PSP still on top in Japan
The latest weekly hardware sales numbers have been released in Japan, the PSP maintaining its position at the top of the pile.
Sony's standard PSP was top with sales of over 71,000, followed by the Wii with over 57,000.
Third is the PS3 with 35,000, followed by the DSi LL on over 30,000, and the DSi with 27,000.
Nintendo's gizmo is sixth, too, the DS Lite earning sales in excess of 6,000, followed by the Xbox 360 with nearly 5,000.
The PS2 finishes off the bottom with 2,500, followed by the PSP Go which has the dubious pleasure of being bottom with just over 2,000 sales.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title