PSP still on top in Japan
The latest weekly hardware sales numbers have been released in Japan, the PSP maintaining its position at the top of the pile.
Sony's standard PSP was top with sales of over 71,000, followed by the Wii with over 57,000.
Third is the PS3 with 35,000, followed by the DSi LL on over 30,000, and the DSi with 27,000.
Nintendo's gizmo is sixth, too, the DS Lite earning sales in excess of 6,000, followed by the Xbox 360 with nearly 5,000.
The PS2 finishes off the bottom with 2,500, followed by the PSP Go which has the dubious pleasure of being bottom with just over 2,000 sales.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch