Mass Effect 3 for 2011?
Speaking online with MTV this week, BioWare's Casey Hudson has once again been quizzed on Mass Effect 3, the second title in the series very nearly out now.
According to Hudson, number three is likely to arrive in late 2011 or early 2012, PC and Xbox 360 releases already having been hinted at in previous discussions.
"We're already working on Mass Effect 3 right now. We do want to develop it in concert with listening to the way people are experiencing Mass Effect 2. We've got a lot of DLC coming out for Mass Effect 2 that we're also working on, and then we'll kind of blend that into developing and finishing Mass Effect 3," Hudson enthuses.
"We don't want to take forever with it. We want people, to be able to conclude this trilogy, that have been with us over the years... [Development will be] along the same kind of time frame as Mass Effect 2."
Hudson also hints that the conclusion of the Mass Effect trilogy is unlikely to mark the end of the universe overall, future spin-off titles likely.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light