EA still standing by Tiger
Today, EA announced alongside the open beta test of Tiger Woods Online, that there would indeed be a Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 has been confirmed on the Wii, iPhone, Xbox 360 and PS3 for a summer release.
The open beta testing for Tiger Woods Online began yesterday, and this will allow players to experience for free many of the features destined for the final product.
Executive Producer Mike Taramykin speaks: "We're looking forward to offering all players the opportunity to preview the game for free in the coming weeks. Also, during open beta gamers can invite others to play via Facebook and we continue to encourage the community to help to drive the games evolution and development."
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title