EA still standing by Tiger
Today, EA announced alongside the open beta test of Tiger Woods Online, that there would indeed be a Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 has been confirmed on the Wii, iPhone, Xbox 360 and PS3 for a summer release.
The open beta testing for Tiger Woods Online began yesterday, and this will allow players to experience for free many of the features destined for the final product.
Executive Producer Mike Taramykin speaks: "We're looking forward to offering all players the opportunity to preview the game for free in the coming weeks. Also, during open beta gamers can invite others to play via Facebook and we continue to encourage the community to help to drive the games evolution and development."
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims