EA still standing by Tiger
Today, EA announced alongside the open beta test of Tiger Woods Online, that there would indeed be a Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 has been confirmed on the Wii, iPhone, Xbox 360 and PS3 for a summer release.
The open beta testing for Tiger Woods Online began yesterday, and this will allow players to experience for free many of the features destined for the final product.
Executive Producer Mike Taramykin speaks: "We're looking forward to offering all players the opportunity to preview the game for free in the coming weeks. Also, during open beta gamers can invite others to play via Facebook and we continue to encourage the community to help to drive the games evolution and development."
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching