EA still standing by Tiger
Today, EA announced alongside the open beta test of Tiger Woods Online, that there would indeed be a Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 has been confirmed on the Wii, iPhone, Xbox 360 and PS3 for a summer release.
The open beta testing for Tiger Woods Online began yesterday, and this will allow players to experience for free many of the features destined for the final product.
Executive Producer Mike Taramykin speaks: "We're looking forward to offering all players the opportunity to preview the game for free in the coming weeks. Also, during open beta gamers can invite others to play via Facebook and we continue to encourage the community to help to drive the games evolution and development."
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent