Yakuza 3 gets a release date
Sega have finally put their money where their mouth is and set a date for the overdue release of Yakuza 3.
Kazuma Kiryu's adventures will continue in Europe on March 12th exclusively on PlayStation 3.
Of course, the game has been out for a while in Japan. In fact its been out so long that Yakuza 4 releases in Japan in the same week as Yakuza 3 debuts in Europe.
Sega recently confirmed that Yakuza 3 would be subtitled in the West instead of being dubbed into English.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer