EA could work with Apple on tablet
Apple's long-speculated tablet-based Mac, which is rumoured to be a little-like a gigantic iPhone, could well be announced next week - and word has it EA could be in on the debut.
"Apple is working with videogame publisher Electronic Arts Inc. to show off the tablet's game capabilities, according to one person familiar with the matter," the Wall Street Journal reports.
The press event will be held by Apple on January 27th, and US press are attending the bash en masse.
Rumour has it that the new device will have a 10 inch screen and epic touch screen capabilities, although details are scant. More soon.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title