EA could work with Apple on tablet
Apple's long-speculated tablet-based Mac, which is rumoured to be a little-like a gigantic iPhone, could well be announced next week - and word has it EA could be in on the debut.
"Apple is working with videogame publisher Electronic Arts Inc. to show off the tablet's game capabilities, according to one person familiar with the matter," the Wall Street Journal reports.
The press event will be held by Apple on January 27th, and US press are attending the bash en masse.
Rumour has it that the new device will have a 10 inch screen and epic touch screen capabilities, although details are scant. More soon.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release