EA could work with Apple on tablet
Apple's long-speculated tablet-based Mac, which is rumoured to be a little-like a gigantic iPhone, could well be announced next week - and word has it EA could be in on the debut.
"Apple is working with videogame publisher Electronic Arts Inc. to show off the tablet's game capabilities, according to one person familiar with the matter," the Wall Street Journal reports.
The press event will be held by Apple on January 27th, and US press are attending the bash en masse.
Rumour has it that the new device will have a 10 inch screen and epic touch screen capabilities, although details are scant. More soon.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced