EA could work with Apple on tablet
Apple's long-speculated tablet-based Mac, which is rumoured to be a little-like a gigantic iPhone, could well be announced next week - and word has it EA could be in on the debut.
"Apple is working with videogame publisher Electronic Arts Inc. to show off the tablet's game capabilities, according to one person familiar with the matter," the Wall Street Journal reports.
The press event will be held by Apple on January 27th, and US press are attending the bash en masse.
Rumour has it that the new device will have a 10 inch screen and epic touch screen capabilities, although details are scant. More soon.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims