EA could work with Apple on tablet
Apple's long-speculated tablet-based Mac, which is rumoured to be a little-like a gigantic iPhone, could well be announced next week - and word has it EA could be in on the debut.
"Apple is working with videogame publisher Electronic Arts Inc. to show off the tablet's game capabilities, according to one person familiar with the matter," the Wall Street Journal reports.
The press event will be held by Apple on January 27th, and US press are attending the bash en masse.
Rumour has it that the new device will have a 10 inch screen and epic touch screen capabilities, although details are scant. More soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3