More Rock Band this year
MTV Games executive Paul de Goyer has said that multiple new Rock Band games are likely this year, Green Day: Rock Band not the only title Harmonix are plotting.
"It's of course not going to be our only game this year," offers de Goyer (thanks Newsarama).
"We actually had quite a bit of demand for Green Day. Rock Band has a very robust forum community, and the discussion got going about what bands they'd like to see in these individual games; 'Green Day! Green Day!' ACDC, Beatles, ya know. So we've been able to satisfy a good amount of the constituency by doing Green Day."
Rock Band 3 also in 2010, perhaps?
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible