More Rock Band this year
MTV Games executive Paul de Goyer has said that multiple new Rock Band games are likely this year, Green Day: Rock Band not the only title Harmonix are plotting.
"It's of course not going to be our only game this year," offers de Goyer (thanks Newsarama).
"We actually had quite a bit of demand for Green Day. Rock Band has a very robust forum community, and the discussion got going about what bands they'd like to see in these individual games; 'Green Day! Green Day!' ACDC, Beatles, ya know. So we've been able to satisfy a good amount of the constituency by doing Green Day."
Rock Band 3 also in 2010, perhaps?
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer