More Rock Band this year
MTV Games executive Paul de Goyer has said that multiple new Rock Band games are likely this year, Green Day: Rock Band not the only title Harmonix are plotting.
"It's of course not going to be our only game this year," offers de Goyer (thanks Newsarama).
"We actually had quite a bit of demand for Green Day. Rock Band has a very robust forum community, and the discussion got going about what bands they'd like to see in these individual games; 'Green Day! Green Day!' ACDC, Beatles, ya know. So we've been able to satisfy a good amount of the constituency by doing Green Day."
Rock Band 3 also in 2010, perhaps?
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year