More Rock Band this year
MTV Games executive Paul de Goyer has said that multiple new Rock Band games are likely this year, Green Day: Rock Band not the only title Harmonix are plotting.
"It's of course not going to be our only game this year," offers de Goyer (thanks Newsarama).
"We actually had quite a bit of demand for Green Day. Rock Band has a very robust forum community, and the discussion got going about what bands they'd like to see in these individual games; 'Green Day! Green Day!' ACDC, Beatles, ya know. So we've been able to satisfy a good amount of the constituency by doing Green Day."
Rock Band 3 also in 2010, perhaps?
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release