More Rock Band this year
MTV Games executive Paul de Goyer has said that multiple new Rock Band games are likely this year, Green Day: Rock Band not the only title Harmonix are plotting.
"It's of course not going to be our only game this year," offers de Goyer (thanks Newsarama).
"We actually had quite a bit of demand for Green Day. Rock Band has a very robust forum community, and the discussion got going about what bands they'd like to see in these individual games; 'Green Day! Green Day!' ACDC, Beatles, ya know. So we've been able to satisfy a good amount of the constituency by doing Green Day."
Rock Band 3 also in 2010, perhaps?
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year