PS3 motion controller slips
Forget all the hullabaloo surrounding what Sony want to call their new motion sensitive controller, they have now announced that it will not make its Spring release window.
When it was announced at last year's E3, Sony claimed that it would be with us this Spring. It has now apparently been pushed back to the Autumn.
Sony are now making some bold claims about the technology, telling Gamasutra that it would become the "de facto controller" for the PS3.
Sony's Kaz Hirai added of the controller's future: "We look forward to soon unveiling the exciting software line-up that further expands and defines the PS3 platform as the ultimate entertainment system for the home."
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon