PS3 motion controller slips
Forget all the hullabaloo surrounding what Sony want to call their new motion sensitive controller, they have now announced that it will not make its Spring release window.
When it was announced at last year's E3, Sony claimed that it would be with us this Spring. It has now apparently been pushed back to the Autumn.
Sony are now making some bold claims about the technology, telling Gamasutra that it would become the "de facto controller" for the PS3.
Sony's Kaz Hirai added of the controller's future: "We look forward to soon unveiling the exciting software line-up that further expands and defines the PS3 platform as the ultimate entertainment system for the home."
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One