PS3 motion controller slips
Forget all the hullabaloo surrounding what Sony want to call their new motion sensitive controller, they have now announced that it will not make its Spring release window.
When it was announced at last year's E3, Sony claimed that it would be with us this Spring. It has now apparently been pushed back to the Autumn.
Sony are now making some bold claims about the technology, telling Gamasutra that it would become the "de facto controller" for the PS3.
Sony's Kaz Hirai added of the controller's future: "We look forward to soon unveiling the exciting software line-up that further expands and defines the PS3 platform as the ultimate entertainment system for the home."
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like