PS3 motion controller slips
Forget all the hullabaloo surrounding what Sony want to call their new motion sensitive controller, they have now announced that it will not make its Spring release window.
When it was announced at last year's E3, Sony claimed that it would be with us this Spring. It has now apparently been pushed back to the Autumn.
Sony are now making some bold claims about the technology, telling Gamasutra that it would become the "de facto controller" for the PS3.
Sony's Kaz Hirai added of the controller's future: "We look forward to soon unveiling the exciting software line-up that further expands and defines the PS3 platform as the ultimate entertainment system for the home."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year