PS3 motion controller slips
Forget all the hullabaloo surrounding what Sony want to call their new motion sensitive controller, they have now announced that it will not make its Spring release window.
When it was announced at last year's E3, Sony claimed that it would be with us this Spring. It has now apparently been pushed back to the Autumn.
Sony are now making some bold claims about the technology, telling Gamasutra that it would become the "de facto controller" for the PS3.
Sony's Kaz Hirai added of the controller's future: "We look forward to soon unveiling the exciting software line-up that further expands and defines the PS3 platform as the ultimate entertainment system for the home."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year