Mass Effect trilogy to conclude this gen
Mass Effect series director Casey Hudson has said that the trilogy will conclude on the current generation of consoles - making Mass Effect 3 something of a 'dead cert' on the Xbox 360.
Responding to a question on whether the third game would hit the 360, Hudson replied: "That was always the intention. You get your Xbox 360 or your PC, but the Xbox 360 obviously is the one that's going to run out of time at some point, and you create your character and play through an entire trilogy on that platform."
Mass Effect 2 is out in Europe and North America next week, on both the PC and the Xbox 360.
Two slices of DLC will follow the new RPG's release. More news on this soon. Thanks VG247.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side