Mass Effect trilogy to conclude this gen
Mass Effect series director Casey Hudson has said that the trilogy will conclude on the current generation of consoles - making Mass Effect 3 something of a 'dead cert' on the Xbox 360.
Responding to a question on whether the third game would hit the 360, Hudson replied: "That was always the intention. You get your Xbox 360 or your PC, but the Xbox 360 obviously is the one that's going to run out of time at some point, and you create your character and play through an entire trilogy on that platform."
Mass Effect 2 is out in Europe and North America next week, on both the PC and the Xbox 360.
Two slices of DLC will follow the new RPG's release. More news on this soon. Thanks VG247.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer