Mass Effect trilogy to conclude this gen
Mass Effect series director Casey Hudson has said that the trilogy will conclude on the current generation of consoles - making Mass Effect 3 something of a 'dead cert' on the Xbox 360.
Responding to a question on whether the third game would hit the 360, Hudson replied: "That was always the intention. You get your Xbox 360 or your PC, but the Xbox 360 obviously is the one that's going to run out of time at some point, and you create your character and play through an entire trilogy on that platform."
Mass Effect 2 is out in Europe and North America next week, on both the PC and the Xbox 360.
Two slices of DLC will follow the new RPG's release. More news on this soon. Thanks VG247.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released