Mass Effect trilogy to conclude this gen
Mass Effect series director Casey Hudson has said that the trilogy will conclude on the current generation of consoles - making Mass Effect 3 something of a 'dead cert' on the Xbox 360.
Responding to a question on whether the third game would hit the 360, Hudson replied: "That was always the intention. You get your Xbox 360 or your PC, but the Xbox 360 obviously is the one that's going to run out of time at some point, and you create your character and play through an entire trilogy on that platform."
Mass Effect 2 is out in Europe and North America next week, on both the PC and the Xbox 360.
Two slices of DLC will follow the new RPG's release. More news on this soon. Thanks VG247.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week