Mass Effect trilogy to conclude this gen
Mass Effect series director Casey Hudson has said that the trilogy will conclude on the current generation of consoles - making Mass Effect 3 something of a 'dead cert' on the Xbox 360.
Responding to a question on whether the third game would hit the 360, Hudson replied: "That was always the intention. You get your Xbox 360 or your PC, but the Xbox 360 obviously is the one that's going to run out of time at some point, and you create your character and play through an entire trilogy on that platform."
Mass Effect 2 is out in Europe and North America next week, on both the PC and the Xbox 360.
Two slices of DLC will follow the new RPG's release. More news on this soon. Thanks VG247.
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online