Rock Band Network beta tonight
After the opening act that was the song programming tools enabling you to create your own tunes, Rock Band Network will take centre stage tonight as the open beta launches.
Destructoid spoke with developer Harmonix, which confirmed the launch of the full online suite later tonight.
Joining a small selection of music from noted artists including Billy Idol, The Postal Service, and Sleater-Kinney will be original tracks uploaded from the Rock Band community.
These will be available for direct download at a later date through the Rock Band Network Store, yet Harmonix anticipates waiting a little longer before it opens. The company won't formally launch the store until they "accrue a good base of content."
When it does open, Harmonix expects tracks to range in cost from 1-3 USD. Prices will be set by the author(s).
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey