PS3 motion controller could be 'Arc'
The PS3's upcoming motion controller has been the subject of debate for some months now, but Sony have still to give the device an official name.
Today, we hear that the wand-based controller could be called 'Arc', although this is all hush hush for the time being.
The name 'Gem' was used internally, but the final product title will apparently be Arc according to UK blog VG247, who cite "good authority".
Sony are of course refusing to comment on "rumour or speculation". More on this as we get.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015