PS3 motion controller could be 'Arc'
The PS3's upcoming motion controller has been the subject of debate for some months now, but Sony have still to give the device an official name.
Today, we hear that the wand-based controller could be called 'Arc', although this is all hush hush for the time being.
The name 'Gem' was used internally, but the final product title will apparently be Arc according to UK blog VG247, who cite "good authority".
Sony are of course refusing to comment on "rumour or speculation". More on this as we get.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year