PS3 motion controller could be 'Arc'
The PS3's upcoming motion controller has been the subject of debate for some months now, but Sony have still to give the device an official name.
Today, we hear that the wand-based controller could be called 'Arc', although this is all hush hush for the time being.
The name 'Gem' was used internally, but the final product title will apparently be Arc according to UK blog VG247, who cite "good authority".
Sony are of course refusing to comment on "rumour or speculation". More on this as we get.
- More details drop on Destiny's upcoming House Of Wolves expansion
- Far Cry 4: Complete Edition is on its way, just not for Xbox One
- Pre-House Of Wolves patch hits Destiny today, won't be activated until a later date
- SEGA will not have a booth at E3 this year
- Hearthstone hits 30 million registered users
- Oculus Rift confirms the VR headset will launch for consumers early in 2016
- Microsoft confirms DirectX 12 will allow PC users to use multiple graphics processors
- First images from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 appear
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow