PS3 motion controller could be 'Arc'
The PS3's upcoming motion controller has been the subject of debate for some months now, but Sony have still to give the device an official name.
Today, we hear that the wand-based controller could be called 'Arc', although this is all hush hush for the time being.
The name 'Gem' was used internally, but the final product title will apparently be Arc according to UK blog VG247, who cite "good authority".
Sony are of course refusing to comment on "rumour or speculation". More on this as we get.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release