PS3 motion controller could be 'Arc'
The PS3's upcoming motion controller has been the subject of debate for some months now, but Sony have still to give the device an official name.
Today, we hear that the wand-based controller could be called 'Arc', although this is all hush hush for the time being.
The name 'Gem' was used internally, but the final product title will apparently be Arc according to UK blog VG247, who cite "good authority".
Sony are of course refusing to comment on "rumour or speculation". More on this as we get.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though