1.7m buy The Beatles: Rock Band
Despite a sluggish start, The Beatles: Rock Band has now managed to rack-up impressive sales in excess of 1.7 million, according to the LA Times.
Apparently, 69 percent of sales (1.18 million) came in the US, with over 357,000 copies sold in December alone.
By comparison, the latest Guitar Hero (number five) managed sales just shy of a million in 2009 - presumably giving EA and Harmonix cause to celebrate.
We'll have more music game news as we get it.
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0