1.7m buy The Beatles: Rock Band
Despite a sluggish start, The Beatles: Rock Band has now managed to rack-up impressive sales in excess of 1.7 million, according to the LA Times.
Apparently, 69 percent of sales (1.18 million) came in the US, with over 357,000 copies sold in December alone.
By comparison, the latest Guitar Hero (number five) managed sales just shy of a million in 2009 - presumably giving EA and Harmonix cause to celebrate.
We'll have more music game news as we get it.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan