1.7m buy The Beatles: Rock Band
Despite a sluggish start, The Beatles: Rock Band has now managed to rack-up impressive sales in excess of 1.7 million, according to the LA Times.
Apparently, 69 percent of sales (1.18 million) came in the US, with over 357,000 copies sold in December alone.
By comparison, the latest Guitar Hero (number five) managed sales just shy of a million in 2009 - presumably giving EA and Harmonix cause to celebrate.
We'll have more music game news as we get it.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter