1.7m buy The Beatles: Rock Band
Despite a sluggish start, The Beatles: Rock Band has now managed to rack-up impressive sales in excess of 1.7 million, according to the LA Times.
Apparently, 69 percent of sales (1.18 million) came in the US, with over 357,000 copies sold in December alone.
By comparison, the latest Guitar Hero (number five) managed sales just shy of a million in 2009 - presumably giving EA and Harmonix cause to celebrate.
We'll have more music game news as we get it.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue