Modern Warfare 2 loses UK top spot
After nine weeks at the pinnacle of the all-formats top ten, Modern Warfare 2 has at last slipped to number three.
The latest Chart-Track charts were unveiled yesterday, with Just Dance taking the number one spot.
Sales of Ubisoft's Wii dancing game were up a whopping 114 percent, the game having entered the charts in 100th place some seven weeks ago.
Just Dance is Ubisoft's only number one release since March 2008 and the arrival of Rainbow Six: Vegas 2.
Second on the chart is Wii Fit Plus, followed by Modern Warfare 2 and EA's Army of Two: 40th Day. Wii Sports Resort is fifth.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer