Modern Warfare 2 loses UK top spot
After nine weeks at the pinnacle of the all-formats top ten, Modern Warfare 2 has at last slipped to number three.
The latest Chart-Track charts were unveiled yesterday, with Just Dance taking the number one spot.
Sales of Ubisoft's Wii dancing game were up a whopping 114 percent, the game having entered the charts in 100th place some seven weeks ago.
Just Dance is Ubisoft's only number one release since March 2008 and the arrival of Rainbow Six: Vegas 2.
Second on the chart is Wii Fit Plus, followed by Modern Warfare 2 and EA's Army of Two: 40th Day. Wii Sports Resort is fifth.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year