Modern Warfare 2 loses UK top spot
After nine weeks at the pinnacle of the all-formats top ten, Modern Warfare 2 has at last slipped to number three.
The latest Chart-Track charts were unveiled yesterday, with Just Dance taking the number one spot.
Sales of Ubisoft's Wii dancing game were up a whopping 114 percent, the game having entered the charts in 100th place some seven weeks ago.
Just Dance is Ubisoft's only number one release since March 2008 and the arrival of Rainbow Six: Vegas 2.
Second on the chart is Wii Fit Plus, followed by Modern Warfare 2 and EA's Army of Two: 40th Day. Wii Sports Resort is fifth.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release