Borderlands DLC compiled on disc
US retailer GameStop lists a retail package containing previously released expansion packs for Borderlands, enabling you to circumvent downloads in lieu of a physical disc.
Entitled Borderlands Add-On Pack, the disc includes both The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned and Mad Moxxis Underdome Riot at a price of 19.99 USD. Separately, the expansions ring up at 800 Microsoft Points (approximately 9.99 USD), so it's of comparable value.
GameStop marks the disc for release on PC and Xbox 360, but seemingly shafts PS3 - there's no listing for the Add-On Pack for PS3.
Gearbox and publisher 2K have not returned request for confirmation, but we're confident the listing is legitimate and that it will be available in US stores on February 23rd.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon