Borderlands DLC compiled on disc
US retailer GameStop lists a retail package containing previously released expansion packs for Borderlands, enabling you to circumvent downloads in lieu of a physical disc.
Entitled Borderlands Add-On Pack, the disc includes both The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned and Mad Moxxis Underdome Riot at a price of 19.99 USD. Separately, the expansions ring up at 800 Microsoft Points (approximately 9.99 USD), so it's of comparable value.
GameStop marks the disc for release on PC and Xbox 360, but seemingly shafts PS3 - there's no listing for the Add-On Pack for PS3.
Gearbox and publisher 2K have not returned request for confirmation, but we're confident the listing is legitimate and that it will be available in US stores on February 23rd.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title