Borderlands DLC compiled on disc
US retailer GameStop lists a retail package containing previously released expansion packs for Borderlands, enabling you to circumvent downloads in lieu of a physical disc.
Entitled Borderlands Add-On Pack, the disc includes both The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned and Mad Moxxis Underdome Riot at a price of 19.99 USD. Separately, the expansions ring up at 800 Microsoft Points (approximately 9.99 USD), so it's of comparable value.
GameStop marks the disc for release on PC and Xbox 360, but seemingly shafts PS3 - there's no listing for the Add-On Pack for PS3.
Gearbox and publisher 2K have not returned request for confirmation, but we're confident the listing is legitimate and that it will be available in US stores on February 23rd.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One