Borderlands DLC compiled on disc
US retailer GameStop lists a retail package containing previously released expansion packs for Borderlands, enabling you to circumvent downloads in lieu of a physical disc.
Entitled Borderlands Add-On Pack, the disc includes both The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned and Mad Moxxis Underdome Riot at a price of 19.99 USD. Separately, the expansions ring up at 800 Microsoft Points (approximately 9.99 USD), so it's of comparable value.
GameStop marks the disc for release on PC and Xbox 360, but seemingly shafts PS3 - there's no listing for the Add-On Pack for PS3.
Gearbox and publisher 2K have not returned request for confirmation, but we're confident the listing is legitimate and that it will be available in US stores on February 23rd.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update