Borderlands DLC compiled on disc
US retailer GameStop lists a retail package containing previously released expansion packs for Borderlands, enabling you to circumvent downloads in lieu of a physical disc.
Entitled Borderlands Add-On Pack, the disc includes both The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned and Mad Moxxis Underdome Riot at a price of 19.99 USD. Separately, the expansions ring up at 800 Microsoft Points (approximately 9.99 USD), so it's of comparable value.
GameStop marks the disc for release on PC and Xbox 360, but seemingly shafts PS3 - there's no listing for the Add-On Pack for PS3.
Gearbox and publisher 2K have not returned request for confirmation, but we're confident the listing is legitimate and that it will be available in US stores on February 23rd.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free