Tekken voice actor found dead
Distressing news finds a 57-year-old form Tekken actor wandering the streets of Tokyo with blood dripping from an arm, only to collapse and die in public.
Daisuke Gouri died in Nakano ward after witnesses saw him ambling through the streets with bloodied arms.
Gouri was noted for his role as Heihachi in the Tekken series, though he also credited with roles in Dragon Ball Z, Soul Calibur and Final Fantasy franchises.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side