Tekken voice actor found dead
Distressing news finds a 57-year-old form Tekken actor wandering the streets of Tokyo with blood dripping from an arm, only to collapse and die in public.
Daisuke Gouri died in Nakano ward after witnesses saw him ambling through the streets with bloodied arms.
Gouri was noted for his role as Heihachi in the Tekken series, though he also credited with roles in Dragon Ball Z, Soul Calibur and Final Fantasy franchises.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year