Tekken voice actor found dead
Distressing news finds a 57-year-old form Tekken actor wandering the streets of Tokyo with blood dripping from an arm, only to collapse and die in public.
Daisuke Gouri died in Nakano ward after witnesses saw him ambling through the streets with bloodied arms.
Gouri was noted for his role as Heihachi in the Tekken series, though he also credited with roles in Dragon Ball Z, Soul Calibur and Final Fantasy franchises.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title