Tekken voice actor found dead
Distressing news finds a 57-year-old form Tekken actor wandering the streets of Tokyo with blood dripping from an arm, only to collapse and die in public.
Daisuke Gouri died in Nakano ward after witnesses saw him ambling through the streets with bloodied arms.
Gouri was noted for his role as Heihachi in the Tekken series, though he also credited with roles in Dragon Ball Z, Soul Calibur and Final Fantasy franchises.
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October