Tekken voice actor found dead
Distressing news finds a 57-year-old form Tekken actor wandering the streets of Tokyo with blood dripping from an arm, only to collapse and die in public.
Daisuke Gouri died in Nakano ward after witnesses saw him ambling through the streets with bloodied arms.
Gouri was noted for his role as Heihachi in the Tekken series, though he also credited with roles in Dragon Ball Z, Soul Calibur and Final Fantasy franchises.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter