Activision CEO confirms DJ Hero 2
Activision isn't letting much time pass before giving DJ Hero another shot with a proper sequel confirmed for release before the end of the year.
Activision CEO Bobby Kotick revealed to Game Informer a DJ Hero follow up is in the works and will be out sometime in 2010.
"I think DJ Hero is a really innovative product. I can't wait for you to see next year's. That's the thing; we're sticking with it. We'll stick with it and get it right."
Just to clarify, the interview was conducted in late 2009; as such, Kotick's reference to "next year's" refers to 2010. Autumn seems a likely release for DJ Hero 2, which will feature a new slate of artists and remixed gameplay elements.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes