Activision CEO confirms DJ Hero 2
Activision isn't letting much time pass before giving DJ Hero another shot with a proper sequel confirmed for release before the end of the year.
Activision CEO Bobby Kotick revealed to Game Informer a DJ Hero follow up is in the works and will be out sometime in 2010.
"I think DJ Hero is a really innovative product. I can't wait for you to see next year's. That's the thing; we're sticking with it. We'll stick with it and get it right."
Just to clarify, the interview was conducted in late 2009; as such, Kotick's reference to "next year's" refers to 2010. Autumn seems a likely release for DJ Hero 2, which will feature a new slate of artists and remixed gameplay elements.
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator