Activision CEO confirms DJ Hero 2
Activision isn't letting much time pass before giving DJ Hero another shot with a proper sequel confirmed for release before the end of the year.
Activision CEO Bobby Kotick revealed to Game Informer a DJ Hero follow up is in the works and will be out sometime in 2010.
"I think DJ Hero is a really innovative product. I can't wait for you to see next year's. That's the thing; we're sticking with it. We'll stick with it and get it right."
Just to clarify, the interview was conducted in late 2009; as such, Kotick's reference to "next year's" refers to 2010. Autumn seems a likely release for DJ Hero 2, which will feature a new slate of artists and remixed gameplay elements.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey