Activision CEO confirms DJ Hero 2
Activision isn't letting much time pass before giving DJ Hero another shot with a proper sequel confirmed for release before the end of the year.
Activision CEO Bobby Kotick revealed to Game Informer a DJ Hero follow up is in the works and will be out sometime in 2010.
"I think DJ Hero is a really innovative product. I can't wait for you to see next year's. That's the thing; we're sticking with it. We'll stick with it and get it right."
Just to clarify, the interview was conducted in late 2009; as such, Kotick's reference to "next year's" refers to 2010. Autumn seems a likely release for DJ Hero 2, which will feature a new slate of artists and remixed gameplay elements.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year