BioShock 2 DLC in the works
Work on downloadable content for 2K's upcoming underwater romp has already started with an aggressive line-up of add-ons promised in the months following the game's February release.
Speaking with AustralianGamer, senior systems designer Kent Hudson confirmed that developer 2K Marin is already hammering out BioShock 2 DLC.
"We are working on pretty aggressive plans for DLC and that's actually something that is already under-way."
It shouldn't come as any surprise, of course, considering the first game was supported with downloadable plasmids and challenge rooms. What we're keen on learning is what form DLC will take in BioShock 2--more of the same or will 2K try something different?
BioShock 2 will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC on February 9.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3