BioShock 2 DLC in the works
Work on downloadable content for 2K's upcoming underwater romp has already started with an aggressive line-up of add-ons promised in the months following the game's February release.
Speaking with AustralianGamer, senior systems designer Kent Hudson confirmed that developer 2K Marin is already hammering out BioShock 2 DLC.
"We are working on pretty aggressive plans for DLC and that's actually something that is already under-way."
It shouldn't come as any surprise, of course, considering the first game was supported with downloadable plasmids and challenge rooms. What we're keen on learning is what form DLC will take in BioShock 2--more of the same or will 2K try something different?
BioShock 2 will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC on February 9.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell