BioShock 2 DLC in the works
Work on downloadable content for 2K's upcoming underwater romp has already started with an aggressive line-up of add-ons promised in the months following the game's February release.
Speaking with AustralianGamer, senior systems designer Kent Hudson confirmed that developer 2K Marin is already hammering out BioShock 2 DLC.
"We are working on pretty aggressive plans for DLC and that's actually something that is already under-way."
It shouldn't come as any surprise, of course, considering the first game was supported with downloadable plasmids and challenge rooms. What we're keen on learning is what form DLC will take in BioShock 2--more of the same or will 2K try something different?
BioShock 2 will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC on February 9.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date