BioShock 2 DLC in the works
Work on downloadable content for 2K's upcoming underwater romp has already started with an aggressive line-up of add-ons promised in the months following the game's February release.
Speaking with AustralianGamer, senior systems designer Kent Hudson confirmed that developer 2K Marin is already hammering out BioShock 2 DLC.
"We are working on pretty aggressive plans for DLC and that's actually something that is already under-way."
It shouldn't come as any surprise, of course, considering the first game was supported with downloadable plasmids and challenge rooms. What we're keen on learning is what form DLC will take in BioShock 2--more of the same or will 2K try something different?
BioShock 2 will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC on February 9.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May