Mass Effect 2 DLC on launch day
No waiting for downloadable content following the release of space-faring RPG Mass Effect 2, as BioWare has announced that add-ons will be available for download as soon as the game hits stores later this month.
On the official Mass Effect 2 Twitter feed, BioWare addressed rumours of day-one DLC by confirming that add-on content will be available free of charge.
"Addressing rumors: BioWare will not be charging extra for any new Mass Effect 2 content on launch day."
We don't know what kind of DLC will be offered, but since it's a freebie it likely will take the form of new weapons, abilities, or other simple add-on. Consider it a kick off, as BioWare has pledged tons of DLC for the game in the months following its release next week.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan