DJ Hero 2 sighted again
The original disc-spinning gamble from Activision may hardly be paying dividends yet, but it seems a DJ Hero 2 is already in the works.
Speaking at music business event MIDEM 2010, Activision let slip that DJ Hero 2 is coming, rumours surfacing previously proving true.
"In 2010 DJ Hero will be hosting an exclusive Listening Session, providing one lucky undiscovered musician the priceless opportunity to have their winning song mixed, mastered and featured in a future installment of DJ Hero," said the firm.
DJ David Guetta, meanwhile, has already said his music will be included in "version two" of DJ Hero.
Details are scant, then, but despite dire sales it seems Activision are keeping the faith in their new peripheral-based musical experiment. More as we get it.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft