DJ Hero 2 sighted again
The original disc-spinning gamble from Activision may hardly be paying dividends yet, but it seems a DJ Hero 2 is already in the works.
Speaking at music business event MIDEM 2010, Activision let slip that DJ Hero 2 is coming, rumours surfacing previously proving true.
"In 2010 DJ Hero will be hosting an exclusive Listening Session, providing one lucky undiscovered musician the priceless opportunity to have their winning song mixed, mastered and featured in a future installment of DJ Hero," said the firm.
DJ David Guetta, meanwhile, has already said his music will be included in "version two" of DJ Hero.
Details are scant, then, but despite dire sales it seems Activision are keeping the faith in their new peripheral-based musical experiment. More as we get it.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One