DJ Hero 2 sighted again
The original disc-spinning gamble from Activision may hardly be paying dividends yet, but it seems a DJ Hero 2 is already in the works.
Speaking at music business event MIDEM 2010, Activision let slip that DJ Hero 2 is coming, rumours surfacing previously proving true.
"In 2010 DJ Hero will be hosting an exclusive Listening Session, providing one lucky undiscovered musician the priceless opportunity to have their winning song mixed, mastered and featured in a future installment of DJ Hero," said the firm.
DJ David Guetta, meanwhile, has already said his music will be included in "version two" of DJ Hero.
Details are scant, then, but despite dire sales it seems Activision are keeping the faith in their new peripheral-based musical experiment. More as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer