DJ Hero 2 sighted again
The original disc-spinning gamble from Activision may hardly be paying dividends yet, but it seems a DJ Hero 2 is already in the works.
Speaking at music business event MIDEM 2010, Activision let slip that DJ Hero 2 is coming, rumours surfacing previously proving true.
"In 2010 DJ Hero will be hosting an exclusive Listening Session, providing one lucky undiscovered musician the priceless opportunity to have their winning song mixed, mastered and featured in a future installment of DJ Hero," said the firm.
DJ David Guetta, meanwhile, has already said his music will be included in "version two" of DJ Hero.
Details are scant, then, but despite dire sales it seems Activision are keeping the faith in their new peripheral-based musical experiment. More as we get it.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto