DJ Hero 2 sighted again
The original disc-spinning gamble from Activision may hardly be paying dividends yet, but it seems a DJ Hero 2 is already in the works.
Speaking at music business event MIDEM 2010, Activision let slip that DJ Hero 2 is coming, rumours surfacing previously proving true.
"In 2010 DJ Hero will be hosting an exclusive Listening Session, providing one lucky undiscovered musician the priceless opportunity to have their winning song mixed, mastered and featured in a future installment of DJ Hero," said the firm.
DJ David Guetta, meanwhile, has already said his music will be included in "version two" of DJ Hero.
Details are scant, then, but despite dire sales it seems Activision are keeping the faith in their new peripheral-based musical experiment. More as we get it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year