PSP is Japanese hardware leader
Last week's Japanese hardware sales are in, the PSP leading the charge according to figures now with us.
Sony's handheld leads the charge thanks to the release of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, the device managing sales in excess of 145,000 units - not bad for January.
The Wii was a distant second with nearly 77,000 units, followed by the PS3 with over 61,000 sales.
Then there's the DSi with 50,000, the DSi LL with 45,000 and the DS Lite with just 10,000.
The Xbox 360 may as well go home with 5,000, followed by the PS2 on 3,000 and the PSP Go on a few hundred units less.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising