PSP is Japanese hardware leader
Last week's Japanese hardware sales are in, the PSP leading the charge according to figures now with us.
Sony's handheld leads the charge thanks to the release of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, the device managing sales in excess of 145,000 units - not bad for January.
The Wii was a distant second with nearly 77,000 units, followed by the PS3 with over 61,000 sales.
Then there's the DSi with 50,000, the DSi LL with 45,000 and the DS Lite with just 10,000.
The Xbox 360 may as well go home with 5,000, followed by the PS2 on 3,000 and the PSP Go on a few hundred units less.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes