PSP is Japanese hardware leader
Last week's Japanese hardware sales are in, the PSP leading the charge according to figures now with us.
Sony's handheld leads the charge thanks to the release of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, the device managing sales in excess of 145,000 units - not bad for January.
The Wii was a distant second with nearly 77,000 units, followed by the PS3 with over 61,000 sales.
Then there's the DSi with 50,000, the DSi LL with 45,000 and the DS Lite with just 10,000.
The Xbox 360 may as well go home with 5,000, followed by the PS2 on 3,000 and the PSP Go on a few hundred units less.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year