PSP is Japanese hardware leader
Last week's Japanese hardware sales are in, the PSP leading the charge according to figures now with us.
Sony's handheld leads the charge thanks to the release of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, the device managing sales in excess of 145,000 units - not bad for January.
The Wii was a distant second with nearly 77,000 units, followed by the PS3 with over 61,000 sales.
Then there's the DSi with 50,000, the DSi LL with 45,000 and the DS Lite with just 10,000.
The Xbox 360 may as well go home with 5,000, followed by the PS2 on 3,000 and the PSP Go on a few hundred units less.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title