PSP is Japanese hardware leader
Last week's Japanese hardware sales are in, the PSP leading the charge according to figures now with us.
Sony's handheld leads the charge thanks to the release of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, the device managing sales in excess of 145,000 units - not bad for January.
The Wii was a distant second with nearly 77,000 units, followed by the PS3 with over 61,000 sales.
Then there's the DSi with 50,000, the DSi LL with 45,000 and the DS Lite with just 10,000.
The Xbox 360 may as well go home with 5,000, followed by the PS2 on 3,000 and the PSP Go on a few hundred units less.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter