Japan: Kingdom Hearts topples Mario
Square Enix have returned to the top of the sales charts in Japan this week with their latest entry in the Kingdom Hearts series.
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep on PSP has sold a whopping 446,000 copies in its first week, besting New Super Mario Brothers Wii by almost 300,000 sales.
However, Nintendo still dominate on their home turf with seven of the top ten games in Japan being on either Wii or DS.
Joining Kingdom Hearts in the minority is Final Fantasy XIII, which has slipped to sixth after dominating the Christmas period, and SEGA's Phantasy Star Portable 2 on PSP.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May