Japan: Kingdom Hearts topples Mario
Square Enix have returned to the top of the sales charts in Japan this week with their latest entry in the Kingdom Hearts series.
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep on PSP has sold a whopping 446,000 copies in its first week, besting New Super Mario Brothers Wii by almost 300,000 sales.
However, Nintendo still dominate on their home turf with seven of the top ten games in Japan being on either Wii or DS.
Joining Kingdom Hearts in the minority is Final Fantasy XIII, which has slipped to sixth after dominating the Christmas period, and SEGA's Phantasy Star Portable 2 on PSP.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light